Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First night of sarging alone, not exactly a FR but interesting (semi long)

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had nothing to do last night. I was folding laundry and feeling sorry for myself when I thought, screw it, I'm going to go out and at least practice being social and sarge some girls, even if I get rejected it beats sitting around.

So I got ready. I chose as my first destination this bar that gets an attractive crowd close to my house. It is a cool place, I'd been there a number of times in the past. Since it is close to my house, I thought that it would be a good idea if I start going there on a regular basis. It would make a good place to sarge alone, and a good place for before or after partying, before going out to other clubs, since it is open really late - til 4 - and my place is close by so I could invite people over easily too.

I go there and the place is semi busy. There are a number of people sitting on the couches/tables they have in the large area, dance floor is full but people are just standing about. I sit down at the bar and order a beer or two. I strike up a conversation with this shaved head guy sitting next to me about the boxing match on one of the tv's. He seems to be a cool guy and we talk and drink for about an hour and a half. It turns out that this guy is one of the DJ's at this bar, and tonight is his night off. He gives me his card and tells me to come by when he is spinning. We talk more about clubs in the city and about music, nice guy.

During this time, there is a HB blonde who is obviously drunk as hell dancing around me and (I think) giving me signals. There are people she is hanging out with too - I gather from observation that she is a waitress there also on her night off and that I had managed to sit down in the middle of a group of people who work at the club. Since I had been talking to the DJ guy, they were all acting friendly around me. I decide not to sarge the HB blonde because I plan to make this place my regular hangout and there were a lot of guys around her by now. I look around the room and honestly, all of the girls there were involved in groups of 3 or more sitting around in tables. I guess I could have sarged, but I honestly don't have the skill to walk up to a 3 set or higher sitting at a private table. I shake the DJ's hand, and make plans to check out his set later. I decide to leave while I still feel good about at least being social at this place, and having a decent time on my own which is really surprising.

On my way home I am feeling good and decide to really go for it. I turn my car around and make for this really hip part of town my friends and I had went bar hopping at the weekend before. This is the coolest strip of bars and clubs in town - at least in my opinion - this is Wicker Park Chicago, btw for you locals. Last weekend I sat around with my jaw on the floor checking all of these incredibly hot babes, I made a couple of weak attempts to approach last week but last night I was all energized for some reason. I told myself that I would go and approach all of the HB's and go for it, even a rejection would be cool for the experience.

Honestly I would have done it, I was feeling that good. Then my phone rings. A side story: earlier in the day I was looking for something to do and answered a girl's craigslist ad to meet up for drinks. I emailed her my number and told me to call me - well she was calling me and she had a sexy voice. Turns out she's new in town from nyc, since I had lived there we had a lot to talk about. She had a sexy voice and I was making pretty good game on the phone with her so I invite her out for a drink with me. She says ok.

I honestly should not have done this and went onto Wicker Park to sarge alone like I was going to - but at the time a live girl on the phone with a sexy voice willing to meet me for drinks seemed a better option than sarging alone. Well, she was not much in the looks department and I was disappointed. I took her to this wine place and we talked for about an hour. She seemed like a cool person though, she wanted me to hang out with her and her friend at the Blues Festival this afternoon in Grant Park but it was too early for me and I told her - I probably won't be able to get up that early but I'd like to hang out with you sometime so give me a call. So I made a friend, I don't want to get with this girl she is simply not up to par. She may have cute friends though, or be someone I can hang out with in the clubs in the future as social proof.

I was thinking when I got up this morning: I had a great time just going out by myself, it was actually pretty liberating. I don't have to sit around waiting to see if my friends want to do something, and I don't have to feel like a loser when I have nothing to do - I can go out and meet people, have a good time and sarge. And I made a couple of social connections which may pay off in the future in some way. That was my night. I may actually try sarging alone tonight too.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed the read man. Solo sarging sounds great because you are free and the night belongs on your hands.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a couple of friends that want to go out to the bars tonight, i'm almost considering blowing them off in favor of going off on my own because they want to go to a bunch of sh*tty bars.