"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

First Kisses

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Canada
this stuff is gettin interesting....keep postin guyz, ERMMM unless u never kissed before......;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
First real kiss was a couple years ago. My friend and I went to a girl's house after her parents had gone to bed and knocked on her window. She leaned out and we swapped spit for like 5 minutes. I had to stop and wipe my chin off a couple times, but it was fun.
 

Littledude

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
South Jersey
My first kiss was last year with a girl that I had my eyes on for like 2 years (this was before I knew about sosauve). It was during a movie, ya know the cliche scene. We joked around and flirted the whole night, everything was going great...

So at the end of the movie, I go in for the kill, and she says, "nah, I'm not sure if i want to". She didn't want to ruin our friendship and all that bs, but after awhile, and after a lot of smooth talking, we finally went at it.

A couple of days later, I asked her how the kiss was. She said that i was a really good kisser, but when I told her it was my first time, she was amazed. The best part was that I was sooo into this girl, she was a oneitis and it made the kiss all the better. Plus she told her friends that I was a good kisser. :D
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Well, it was when i was 16, with my first proper girlfriend, i had taken her out the day before to the cinema not really as anything (although she and i wanted more) and had walked her back to her house where we cuddled for about 45 mins, i would have kissed her, but her m8 kept txtin me saying dont kiss her (she doesnt want u to, and i was so ****ed i took the advice). Now i know she fancied me to, she was my third kiss.

The next day we met up and spent half a day cuddling in the sun in the park (and acting like a couple), she moved in, cos i kept going in and then pulling away and she got so frustrated. Then she got pissed as i kissed with my eyes open (she was so beautiful that i couldnt tear my eyes off her,nah just got bored and wanted to see what the crowded parks reaction was to us, but how did she know they were open unless she looked).
 
Top