Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Kiss, Date, Girl

Darko

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,
My name is Darko and i live in Australia and im new to this forum.
I have a bit of a problem. Im 15 and i still didn't go on a date or kiss a girl. I talk to many girls and im quite popular with them but i never end up asking a girl out. I have no idea where i would take the girl when would be the right moment to kiss a girl and how i would kiss her. If som eof you people were in this situation please write back/
THANKS

Nappy_Rooted

Don Juan
Reaction score
i suggest that you go ahead and ask one of those girls out. that way, you can figure out where to go and when to kiss her. no use in worrying about it if you aren't even going on a date yet. anything that would seem fun to both of you would be sufficient. since you talk to them a lot, you should know what they like. practice makes perfect.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And read the DJ bible.

kreuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
you only learn from experience. Just hit a few up and put it down. Use your DJ skills to impress the ladies, and if word gets around you will have them hanging on you like mad.
To reiterate: best way to learn is to get out there and put the DJ bible to work.