Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Kiss? at 18 - She wants to know

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all this isn't a sob story. Yeah, I'm completely inexperienced. I'm 18 and have never kissed a girl. I was pretty AFC up until this year but with good luck, the new absence of a bad case of acne, the help of this site, and other things, I've been up to 100% DJ for the past few months. A few days ago this pretty good looking girl (about an 8, blonde) lets me know through a friend that she's "madly in love with me." This doesn't even feel that special, because I'm such a bad-ass DJ now its like, of course you are. But looking at the broader perspective I AM an 18 year old who has never kissed a girl (except for on the cheek after dances a couple times). So read the end of this online conversation:

-------------------------------------------------------
me: Ok have you had enough of me yet
me: i have to get stuff ready for tomorrow
her: getting there
her: wait
me: Alright I'll cut you off then
me: k what
her: dunno if i want to ask
her: its not....polite
me: go for it
her: fine
her: uve had a first, second, etc kiss?
me: hah behave and you'll find out
her: im intrigued
me: adios
her: ahhhh
her: ur so mean
me: yep
<i signed off>
-------------------------------------------------

First of all, what does she want from me asking that question?

Is she looking for a yes or no?

Should I tell her the truth or lie before we kiss for the first time?

Should I ever tell her the truth?

Did I play my cards right in this instance?

Things aren't going to be so easy if she comes up to me tomorrow and really wants to know. What should i say?

Thanks and reply quick so I have a battle plan for tomorrow.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, what does she want from me asking that question? She's just wondering how experienced you are. Trying to figure you out. Don't give in.

Is she looking for a yes or no? Read above.

Should I tell her the truth or lie before we kiss for the first time? Don't tell her at all...remain a challenge.

Should I ever tell her the truth? After you kiss the question should go away.

Did I play my cards right in this instance? Yeah, you've done a great job so far.

Things aren't going to be so easy if she comes up to me tomorrow and really wants to know. What should i say? Use some C+F, such as..."Well there was my mom, and soon you." She'll probably respond with, "No, really!" Then you can say, "What, you think me kissing my mom is weird." Evade it with C+F, and escape ASAP.

Hope that helped.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha. Alright that was my plan already kinda. Still unanswered- what answer does she want to hear? I kinda think she wants me to say no, but I'd look like more of a stud if I said yes. Either way I dont think I'm saying anything. I'll probly just use C+F like you said, maybe tell her that's "privileged information" or something...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what she wants to hear, don't give her an answer! [Unless it's a kiss itself of course]

If you're not confident with your kissing, try looking around the web a bit. And unlike some topics that come around here, don't shy away from stuff written by girls.

Don't try to memorize a specific formula, just get the basic idea and experiment on your girl.

BTW, nice job so far! I'm a little confused how you could still not have a first kiss if you've been playing your cards like this for the last few months...

1ofthemany

Reaction score
harmony

SnatchJP: BTW, nice job so far! I'm a little confused how you could still not have a first kiss if you've been playing your cards like this for the last few months...
Could not have been better put. Good advise as well SnatchJP & Canadianpimpology.

abcdHow you laid down the online convo man; I know good stuff when I see it. Keep up whatever your doing. I bet she is quite interested in you if you have been laying down the dj from within:D

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like ur doing a good job and I would agree with the other guys that you should use ****y and funny without ever giving her a direct anwser. Just one thing though, you can disagree but it seems to me like when you say "I'll cut you off then" it almost seems like yout telling her what your going to do and you're not directly suppossed to tell a girl your DJ tatics like that, does that make any sense? I'm just saying that you should say things that make you seem busy and you have better things to do than talk to her, like yea "I'm going to go out with (insert random girls name here), talk to you later or "I'm going to go milk my cat" lol, Not a big deal though I think ur still doing fine and I just thought I'd mention that.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Fedorov
Just one thing though, you can disagree but it seems to me like when you say "I'll cut you off then" it almost seems like yout telling her what your going to do and you're not directly suppossed to tell a girl your DJ tatics like that, does that make any sense?
Hey Fedorov,
Yeah I know what you're talking about and I see where you're coming from - I've gotten this reaction on sosuave.com before. But I don't see anything wrong with telling the girl what you're doing - it's no secret that I'm fvcking with her mind. Her knowing what I'm up to won't make it work any less - tactics like the early cut-off don't require stealth. She still wants me, and knowing that I'm *intentionally* being unavailable won't change the simple fact that I'm unavailable. And I'm kinda past caring anyway. I'm cool, she'll figure it out, and if she doesn't like my style then its her loss (seriously I mean that, because these days i see myself as straight up the coolest most eligible bachelor around).

To those that thought I looked good in the convo - that's good, if I seemed overly confident remember that it's the girl who's coming on to ME, so that makes things a lot easier. I don't assume you could pull off quite so much jerkeshness if things were the other way around. But maybe you could...

She was a bit scared of me today I think - in class when i looked up a couple times she was staring at me but would look down when I'd make eye contact. Haha to think I used to be on the other side...

One thing that surprised me was she told me she "liked me" since the beginning of this year (i guess that's shy girl speak) and thought I was cute since freshman year. That actually kinda pissed me off cuz I defenitely WASNT cute until at least the end of last year, and I wasn't DJ until the middle of this year. So I'm benefiting from old ****. But whatever.

Last edited:

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abcd

One thing that surprised me was she told me she "liked me" since the beginning of this year (i guess that's shy girl speak) and thought I was cute since freshman year. That actually kinda pissed me off cuz I defenitely WASNT cute until at least the end of last year, and I wasn't DJ until the middle of this year. So I'm benefiting from old ****. But whatever.

LOL! :D Okay please, you may not have thought you were cute back then but she obviously did. There's no reason to be pissed about it, it just means that even in your "afc days" you weren't completly afc-ish.I'd be willing to bet that you were doing better in those days than you give yourself credit for, even if you have improved since then.

That's not "old ****" you're benfiting from, its just your looks and technique from before your finding this site. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang the bejeezus out of her. Once you f*ck her she'll find things like first kisses insignificant(she'll assume you have).

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I want this girl any more. We haven't even gone out yet so its not like things are moving very fast. And while she is pretty nice and sane, she hangs out with these social outcasts who arent my style at all. I'm friends with just about everyone at my school but not her weird ass friends. I don't mean to be a *****, I'd gladly take her out of that ****hole, but its like she's dragging me down. She invited me to come see a movie with her and her friend monday. I was like fvck no, first of all I'm not hanging out with any friends (much less your weird ones but I didnt say that), and I'm not going on a movie date at all...

Oh and news: The reason she wanted to know if I had kissed a girl was her last boyfriend kinda suffocated her in a movie theatre with his first attempt at a kiss! So good call on my part for not telling her **** to begin with.

So anyway thanks for your help guys but this one is kinda looking like a Next. The only reason I'm still holding out is because I have zero sex experience and I want some before college u know. But then again there's this other problem - Once again related to her weird friends - Frosh/soph year she went out with this weird loser guy who I hung out with once at a concert. I was never really friends with him but it still freaks me out that he could have had his **** where mine's going!!! Doesn't that bother anyone else???? sick as hell...

GIRLS! -- don't get ****ed cuz we do think of you as used goods. And if you DO have any type of relations, DONT ****ING TELL YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND ABOUT IT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE ASKS! But I hardly asked. I don't even really want to kiss this girl now that she TOLD me about making out with an inexperienced guy in a movie theatre. What a dumb ***** for ruining her chances with me - at least I was smart enough to not divulge information. Sorry I'll end the rant.

I guess I'll make a quick run at her pvssy and then end it if there's blockage.