Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Job After College....

FSUDON

Reaction score
I've been paying attention to this website for the past couple years and I must say, in terms of understanding and dating women it has helped me very much. But, I've come into a very challenging time in my life. I just graduated college, I'm 23 years old and have now encountered the realities of the real world for the first time. I think I've learned more in 3 months out of school than in all the time I spent in school.
How this relates to my social life is very simple. I graduated with a degree in Exercise Science, which on its own relegates me to being a personal trainer or something similar. At a beginning level, it takes a while to bring in a significant amount of money. I'd gone through the withdrawal symptoms of "Why the f.... did I go to college? Now, I'm ready to face life like a man and say, ok, now what? So, you need money to date, have a social life, get married, have a family, and all the good things in life. There is money to be made....where is the money for a recent college grad? Are there some fields that don't require a specific degree, but value college...and give you the opportunity to make good money.
I just don't want to waste the "best year" of my youth being broke. Too much "game" to waste, you know?

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are any numbers of jobs that just look at a degree, but don't care what it is in. Besides, in ten years, you could well be doing something that has nothing to do with your degree. Mine was in art (ceramics) and now I'm a computer nerd. The important thing to do is get experience and a solid work history. One of the biggest complaints in industry today is that they are getting all of these recent graduates with no experience. The next biggest complaint is that they are getting all of these recent graduates who can't write a clear concise sentence. They have to send them back to school and train them.

As a speaker at my graduation said "Now that you have learned how to learn, go out into the world and learn.".

Remember, just because you spent time in college, doesn’t mean you get to start at the top.

Good luck, things will fall into place!!

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's right.

It takes awhile to get the paper you want. Most people usually go back to school to get a Masters. That increase earning potential automatically.

Yes, coming out of college you wont get that dream job of the jump. Just remember the value of a dollar. HBs will still get with a dude without money. Study the Tao of Steve. It helped me out. The purpose of a relationship is based on the emjoyment of each other's company not the utilization of money.

And if so, drop em. It get's better along the way. You'll see.