"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

First impressions

Duke26

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Anyone have good advice for making a better first impression?

I still sometimes struggle at making a good first impression on dates especially if the girl is really hot. I’ll ask interview style questions and be nervous which I’m sure they pick up on. Occasionally I’ll realize I’m doing this while on the date but struggle to turn it around and I’m sure that’s why I don’t get a second date sometimes. A few questions like that is fine but not so many it steers toward being platonic.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Anyone have good advice for making a better first impression?

I still sometimes struggle at making a good first impression on dates especially if the girl is really hot. I’ll ask interview style questions and be nervous which I’m sure they pick up on. Occasionally I’ll realize I’m doing this while on the date but struggle to turn it around and I’m sure that’s why I don’t get a second date sometimes. A few questions like that is fine but not so many it steers toward being platonic.
It sounds like you are pedestalizing. No matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is sick of her sh1t. And she probably sucks in bed.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Treat them like you've known them for years and can be fully relaxed and yourself around them. They either like it or they don't, if they don't then you don't like them. Don't play the game of trying to impress anyone, you can't win it unless you're a highly skilled sociopath.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Anyone have good advice for making a better first impression?

I still sometimes struggle at making a good first impression on dates especially if the girl is really hot. I’ll ask interview style questions and be nervous which I’m sure they pick up on. Occasionally I’ll realize I’m doing this while on the date but struggle to turn it around and I’m sure that’s why I don’t get a second date sometimes. A few questions like that is fine but not so many it steers toward being platonic.
You have to get the girl alone, get close and escalate. Ask questions out of curiosity, but don´t feel like you have to keep talking all the time. Relax and try to be in the moment. Don´t be afraid to look at her in an obviously sexual way and don´t forget your mission to get inside those gates.
 

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
434
Reaction score
332
Age
33
Anyone have good advice for making a better first impression?

I still sometimes struggle at making a good first impression on dates especially if the girl is really hot. I’ll ask interview style questions and be nervous which I’m sure they pick up on. Occasionally I’ll realize I’m doing this while on the date but struggle to turn it around and I’m sure that’s why I don’t get a second date sometimes. A few questions like that is fine but not so many it steers toward being platonic.
find something to do before the date that pumps you up,I like to listen to some music and have a drink or two.
Some folks may say that’s false confidence, I don’t care. It works for me so I take advantage of it , just don’t get too wasted. Just a cool buzz so you can be relaxed and confident ,seductive.
then ..charm the pants off her bro, she gave you a date so you’re already halfway there ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top