Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First impressions

Duke26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have good advice for making a better first impression?

I still sometimes struggle at making a good first impression on dates especially if the girl is really hot. I’ll ask interview style questions and be nervous which I’m sure they pick up on. Occasionally I’ll realize I’m doing this while on the date but struggle to turn it around and I’m sure that’s why I don’t get a second date sometimes. A few questions like that is fine but not so many it steers toward being platonic.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I still sometimes struggle at making a good first impression on dates especially if the girl is really hot. I’ll ask interview style questions and be nervous which I’m sure they pick up on. Occasionally I’ll realize I’m doing this while on the date but struggle to turn it around and I’m sure that’s why I don’t get a second date sometimes. A few questions like that is fine but not so many it steers toward being platonic.
It sounds like you are pedestalizing. No matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is sick of her sh1t. And she probably sucks in bed.

Serenity

Reaction score
Treat them like you've known them for years and can be fully relaxed and yourself around them. They either like it or they don't, if they don't then you don't like them. Don't play the game of trying to impress anyone, you can't win it unless you're a highly skilled sociopath.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have to get the girl alone, get close and escalate. Ask questions out of curiosity, but don´t feel like you have to keep talking all the time. Relax and try to be in the moment. Don´t be afraid to look at her in an obviously sexual way and don´t forget your mission to get inside those gates.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

find something to do before the date that pumps you up,I like to listen to some music and have a drink or two.
Some folks may say that’s false confidence, I don’t care. It works for me so I take advantage of it , just don’t get too wasted. Just a cool buzz so you can be relaxed and confident ,seductive.
then ..charm the pants off her bro, she gave you a date so you’re already halfway there ;)