"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

First "get together"

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Well here's the story about that girl whose number I got at the mall


the original plan was to go out with 1 girl, the one i wanted originally...It was to go on a good action date which we had planned out. So when i called her to confirm that very day (yesterday dec 5) she was like "well since i dont know u really i would actually feel more comfortable bringing a friend, i mean im not saying ur a psycho or anything..." I was like alright then call me later

So she DID call me back in a lil while but the plans were CHANGED because HER friends didn't wanna go on that action date...They just wanted to go to the mall...SO i was like alright....

Anyway I got there and there were 3 FRIENDS with her (all girls) so it wasn't a total loss...Anyway her friends seemed aiight..I tried talking to her friends as well...she had 1 badass ****blocking friend that kept chatting it up her with...But finally after going into stores and **** towards the end i got some 1 on 1 with the girl we talked for a lil bit...

Anyway at the end I basically goodbye and i got a hug....So thats it...So now my idea is to give her 1 more chance to chill with me ALONE...I'm gonna call her in 3 days and give her that last chance to meet me on that last action date...


Comments welcome....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Yo wreckless

I cant believe you actually agreed to have her fuccing friends come with. Ugh. To tell you the truth i dont see things getting much better. I would next a girl if she tried pulling some sh1t like that with me, but maybe you should give it another go.. i wouldnt call in 3 days though. Id wait 6.
 

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
Lately there is a tendency on the board to say NEXT as the solution to all problems. I tend to see that as a last resort if things definitely won’t work out. Call her next week and get the one on one action date that you want. If she flakes out or changes up the plans then nexting would make more sense.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
She might be a little scared to hang out alone with you. I've had this problem before, she might be too immature to go out with, no matter how mature she looks. :DTry to get her alone for the next date.

Be careful when girls bring friends, because then her friends talk about you with her. And if the girls didnt like you they will so co*kblock you it isn't even funny. When something like this happens (just incase you didn't do this) Make sure you spread the attention and don't put it all on one girl. Treat them all equally. Almost like your dating them all. Depending on how she acts next time you call you'll know if it will work or not. goodluck
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Well yea know...from kind of guiding you through this, I know you're pretty excited. Don't get ahead of yourself though, because this chick still needs lots of work. Follow these guys' advice (Esp. the 6 days calling and the only 1 on 1 date tips) and you should get some more numbers.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top