“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

First Gay Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookalicious

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Gay Nirvana
Hi Guyzzzzzz

Last night I actually tried sausage for the first time. It was Deee-lish! His name is Ryan and he is sooooo hot! We shaved each others asses and, well, I will leave the rest up to your imagination...

I still like girls but I believe a true DJ doesnt limit himself to one gender. (Don Juan was bi ya know.) Heck I say anything with a warm hole is fair game!

Oh and in case you were wondering if any of you Dons have struck my fancy, then I must admit that I have a HUGE crush on PuertoRican Lover. (You know you are one of us, sister! Dont deny what you are!)

Thats all for now.

Toodles!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Young_hova

New Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NL
how stupid can one be

listen up so you dont get me wrong...

i dont really like gay ppl ..but i`m not a gay hater or something like that.. but your post i completely b*llsh*t ...you are talking about how a "true" DJ never limit himself to one gender...thats so stupid ...what if you yust dont like guys ??? then your not a "true" DJ you say ? thats stupid man real stupid ... you can only be a true DJ when you are Bisexual?, thats soo stupid. and i dont think anyone wants to know about your little gay adventures damn it almost made me throw up.

but hey its like you said how can i judge you cuz i`m not a "true" DJ becuz I "ONLY" like one gender ...haha read your post twice before you post them youll see how stupid it is and you able too change it
 

Squid

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Canada
The guy is trolling and you just bit young_hova. The best way to get rid of punks like this is to not reply to their childish posts!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top