"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

first days' style!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
hey what's up! i'd like to know how are you going to get dressed the first days of school! here's my schedule:

monday (1st day): black jeans and white collar shirt
tuesday: tight stonewashed blue jeans and white collar shirt
wednesday: stonewashed grey jeans and white collar shirt
thursday: baggy blue jeans and lonsdale polo
friday: like monday
saturday (in italy we go to school even on saturdays): stonewashed grey jeans and ultra tight black tank top

2nd week: i'll see:p

what about you guys? what do you think of my comin' routine?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
I don't really have a schedule with what clothes I'm going to wear. I just pick them out the night before.
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale/Phoenix, Arizona
Hmmmm.

Do you have more variety? All I see is the typical jeans and plain shirt. It sounds like a school uniform to me (if so might as well not read the rest of my post). I would at least have some pantalones cortos (hopefully ranging different colors). You could also go by a certain look you want. For instance, I have the athlete, the pimp, the thug, the goodie-too-shoo, the crazy sports fan, the beach-goer and some other casual, mix-'n-match clothes. You could also buy cheap, plain T-shirts (hopefully in a variety of colors) and write your favorite C+F lines on them with, preferably, a type of glue/gel. I wore the "TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY custom shirt on Tuesday for my birthday and I got a positive reaction from 90% of the girls I saw that day. I was getting birthday hugs from HBs left and right. As a matter of fact, I started making small talk with this HB froshman (me=junior). Unfortunaetly, the bell rang before I could seal the deal with her. To my surprise, however, she came to my spot again at lunch the following day and we exchanged numbers. Just imagine if you, Jay-X, wore a "THEY'RE BIG, AIN'T THEY?" custom shirt that had an arrow pointing down to your...............shoes (of course it wont be that great of a C+F line if you dont wear intentionally large shoes).

The most important thing in your wardrobe should be variety.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Personally i wouldnt wear a white collar shirt three days in a row, even with a suit (which i have to wear) and show a bit of individuallity, try to wear the things that other people will no be wearing.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Stop arranging your clothing, jesus. Take it one day at a time, and put your energy into actually picking up the girls.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
All I know is that I'm going to wear something a step up from what I wore the last day of school. And where in Italy are you from (Jay-X)?
 

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
267
Reaction score
3
An Italian asking (basically) Americans for fashion advice? Now, I really have seen it all :)
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Haha, just like a girl, setting up a schedule.

Change the first 3 days...don't wear anything, maybe except for pants, three days in a row.
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
just some explanations:

1. i live in florence (yes, where gucci and many other stylists were born:-D)

2. i wouldn't ever wear anything 3 days in a row! i put my clothes off as soon as i come home, after school. i meant different shirts and different pants.

3. i wasn't askin' for advice, i wouldn't wear anything different than a white shirt the first days at a new school, just because it's what suits me the best. i was just wonderin' if i was wearin' what's usual or not:)

thx for answerin'!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Mix up your colors a little. I pride myself on having good style, but when I went shopping yesterday with two very good friends they picked shirts out for me that they said would look good and mix up my wardrobe. Apparently I only wear a few different colors, which people notice.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top