"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

First dates with HS chicks, Alone or hangout thing with friends?

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Hey Guys,
Hows life treating ya?

Jus a quick question, i dont know if its been gone over or what, but jus thought i'd i ask.

On a first date with a HS chick, do you think its better to go somewhere alone? or have both you and her bring some friends to make it like a social thing?

Let me know what you guys think. If it has been gone over before, I apologize.

Peace:)


You reep what you sew...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Definetly alone. That way you can get to know her. Besides, it is a good way to test her interest level. If she agrees to go with you alone she is interested. If she doesn't and wants to bring some friends then she is not.

Hope I helped,

Alexis Zorba
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Yeah bringing friends along on a date is only asking for trouble. At best, they will add nothing to the date. At worst, they will act as a total c0ckblock and completely mess with your game. I would definitely recommend doing it alone.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I agree.

I don't know why, but people act differently, like their true selves, when they're alone and don't have to impress their friends or whatever.

Besides, cliques are g4y...

Go alone.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
In long years of dating, group dates are PURE trouble. From experience I say this. I stay away from them like the freaking plague.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top