First Dates - When will people EVER learn???

Reaction score
http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=3907&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=683528

All I see in this article is excuse after excuse as to why certain activities (including what I consider decent first dates such as movies or mini-golf) create awkward situations.

when will people learn that it's not the ACTIVITY that matters, but it's WHO YOU ARE that matters.

Look at #3 on this list...........3. 31% of you would avoid...movies
You spend two lame hours staring at a screen, not getting to know each otherplus there’s always a risk the flick will contain a risqué scene that’ll create an awkward moment. John, 28, from Boston, recalls taking a date to a David Lynch film. “Her reaction was, ‘Why did you take me to this?’” he says.

Bolded part - It's only lame if YOU are lame.....if you are a player, you will be getting some good cuddling/making out of of these 2 hours.

Italic part - Being physical is a PERFECT way to get to know each other on a first date, only a chump or a clueless bytch would find anything wrong with this.

Underlined part - I don't know what kind of losers this is referring to, but if a random sex scene pops up while I am cuddling with a chick at the movies, we just laugh about it, and there is no goddamn awkward moment.

Jesus, talk about a totally pvssified article.....this is the society standard for guys by the way............written to be on the front page of Yahoo, for everyone to see and "learn from"..........let's all follow this as being the guide to getting as much good pvssy as possible...........I am sure that us men will find this "advice" ever so useful

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A true DJ watches Eraserhead on the first date

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who you are obviously matters much more, but I think the key to taking advice in this scenario is balance. Don't follow the advice TOO rigorously and be paranoid about following every single Don Juan rule. But at the same time, the advice you get can often contain a lot of wisdom, good thoughts that you should incorporate into your game.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the percentages that would avoid those places are really low. you're right, it's more about your interactions and chemistry

fatdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
BobMo' said:
Or - "Blue Velvet."
I'd say Lost Highway. Nothing wins the women over faster than a movie about killing your wife.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Rescue Mission for posting this.

I agree with your comments.

Something I did note was that a lot of the quotes seemed to be by women.

Another example of women saying what they think they want (when as we all know, they don't actually know what they want until they get it).

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, my last LTR got started when I got her to watch 8 1/2 with me and she got too bored so we banged for the latter half (which I watched later, 8 1/2 is an amazing movie).

Reaction score
runner83 said:
Thanks Rescue Mission for posting this.

I agree with your comments.

Something I did note was that a lot of the quotes seemed to be by women.

Another example of women saying what they think they want (when as we all know, they don't actually know what they want until they get it).

Women should just stop writing dating articles for men.....they have NO IDEA how to get pvssy, and all they ever do with their so called advice is help to create more chumps in this country..........it's sickening actually.

And to handle who just posted on this thread.........i'd say that out of my last 10 fvck buddies over the years, the majority of them, we have hung out at her/my place for the "first date", and ended up having sex. Either that, or we went to the movies first, cuddled and made out, and then came back to my/her place to "finish off what we started".

Dinner is a HUGE HUGE HUGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you figure it out, you'll know you've figured it out because it won't seem like a big deal anymore. You'll be completely relaxed, acting like your real self, and she'll love every minute of it.