Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first date

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick a couple days ago (we talked for about 10 min) and got her number and now were goin out friday. This is gonna be my first date but im not too nervous. anyway were jus gonna go to a movie (i know its not the best choice) and we might get somethin to eat afterwards. My bros gotta take cause i don have a car yet, is this gonna have a negative affect (she has met him once before, hes really cool)? i have read the bible but any advice would be appreciated. thanks to all!!:cool:

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have your bro keep his distance, and itll be cool. after all, this is a date between you and her. not you, her and him.

have fun!

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
try to go on a double date, that way it won't your friend look like the "third-wheel." 2 days will hopefully be enough time for you bud to find a date. If your friend can't find a date then it's not going to seem like a date to her and you'll be started down the road to the dreaded friendzone. Trust me you don't want to go there. Hope this helps.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
well hes not gonna be goin on the date with us hes jus gonna be takin us where we need to be and then hes gonna be takin off!

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
perfect then...

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though this doesn't relate to your question...

Double dates are NEVER good date ideas for the first couple of dates. It takes the emphasis off of you and HER. Thats something you do with friends, and it makes you two look like friends. Double dates are fine later on in a relationship, like after the 6th date or something.

Dude, if your going to see a movie, make it a comedy and make her laugh and make her talk alot about herself. Just make sure that date #02 is a FUN date! like bowling or something!

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should i also take her out to eat or not? whats some other good ideas for after a movie?

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her place for the second date. get that kiss the first date! make a move sometime during the date