Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date with girl I met on Myspace

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl on myspace that lives in my same city. We actually went to school together when we were younger but don't know each other esides that. Well, affter getting her number and talking too her for a while, I asked her out and she is all ffor it. So i have a date with her on Sunday.

I'm actually moving into my new apartment on Sunday, so I ffigure that I'd take her to the park, play some basketball, swing on the swings, ect. , then take her to get some food. And eventuallytake her to see my new place and see if she's up for watching a movie or something there later.

So, my question is, does this sound like a good date idea? Any suggestions or comments?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ask man,sounds like you know your stuff. Best of luck!

Actions dates,the best way to go.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds great man. one question though.. you're just movin' into your new place on sunday. you sure it's conducive to bring her there? with your stuff all half unpacked. but hey.. if everything's furnished and you're good to go. then all the best!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN! I wrote a pretty long post... and it never went through.

Anyways... in short, was gonna mention, maybe you should pick 1 or 2 of those activities, if your planning on going back to the crib as well. You wouldn't want to hit a point where either of you were naturally a little tired, or ran out of sh!t to talk about... and still not even back at your place.

So maybe just lil park action... then a bite to eat.

Also I would tell her like 5-10min. into just meeting up w. her. "Hey, I'm so stoked right now... just moved into my new apt. today... its awesome. You should cruise over after we eat, and check it... maybe give me some of that feminine interior design opinion, that all you girlies/cuties have." (use either word, depending upon what kind of dynamic you already have established?)

She'll be trying to put her best foot forward of coolness, happiness, and positivity due to the intensity of just meeting (again). Plus she'll be bound to, and honored by the fact that your calling her a cutie synonomously w. having a sense of interior design. If she rejects that notion... she'll be a damper on the just meeting energy, as well as rejecting the notion that she's a cutie with any sense of style. And both of those things my friend......... she will not shoot down, for it would be her own demise.

So then she's like... "ya, I'd love to check it... thats totally cool." Then after you eat... you casually and naturally just go back to your place. She'll be excited cause its like something "cool." Your new place. It will be like a little event, and her invitation has the value of her being able to add her "cutie"ness to it, through her opinion. Chix love that sh!t. Its like asking a chick if she wants to go shopping.

Anyways... I would have some beers in the fridge, and maybe your T.V./DVD setup beforehand. Something to sit down, and get into the groove with... while you talk about your place, and her "wonderful" ideas, lol. All the while shifting gears into something more sexy, lovely, intimate... where you can check out her interior designing. Hehehehee ;)

SuaveOn'

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for that advice...I'm probably not going to have much set up in the place on Sunday except for the big things....couch,tv, ect...as long as i've got the couch and tv/dvd player I think I'm golden. Here's the kicker with this chick, she's a big time Christian from what I can tell.

Only thing is, last gf I had was the same way but a FREAK! So I'm just gonna have to feel my way around this one. I don't even know if she drinks so i'm going to make sure that i have plenty of wine in the place already just in case she does, plus wine i believe is way more classy then offering a beer, and it has more alcohol :)

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaa... Salud!

Glad you have experience w. the hardcore Christian girls.
Personally I can't stand such a locked in mind.
But there are def. some babydolls unfortunetly enslaved out there.
So............... ;)

Anyways... ya, I think your good w. just the couch/t.v./DVD setup. Just something to kick back to, and shift the mood. Keep it Suave'