"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

First Date With A Christian

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
And she was overweight. The pictures were not recent.

The funny thing is I told her a story about having to leave a girls place once because she wasn’t what her pictures showed and this girl is like “that happens?”

I just smirked and said “I guess… weird right?”

So I got some good convo out of it but yeah overweight and Christian = no.

It’s weird because I did some sexual innuendos with her when we were chatting online but she never objected yet she’s a total Jesus freak. No idea why she showed up to the date. Anyhow, next.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
if not attractive for you then no.

Jesus does not mean she will not respond to kino.... being female is more core.

Sometimes the Jesus women will end up bringing chad light to church with them; still women.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
if not attractive for you then no.

Jesus does not mean she will not respond to kino.... being female is more core.

Sometimes the Jesus women will end up bringing chad light to church with them; still women.
Yeah but still overweight.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
They are Christian when it's convenient to them, like an unattractive guy hitting on them and suddenly their "christian values" kick in but of course they make an exception for "Chad".
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
They are Christian when it's convenient to them, like an unattractive guy hitting on them and suddenly their "christian values" kick in but of course they make an exception for "Chad".
Hard to say which one she had me as. She didn’t seem to mind me being sexual or swearing like I always do. But she did say how much she loved her work at church
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
What online site was this? Anyone you meet online or you meet offline but meets guys with online dating or social media loses credibility. A real devoted Christian woman would not likely use online dating in the first place unless its clearly a religious dating site, and even then you cant be sure about them.
 
Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
What online site was this? Anyone you meet online or you meet offline but meets guys with online dating or social media loses credibility. A real devoted Christian woman would not likely use online dating in the first place unless its clearly a religious dating site, and even then you cant be sure about them.
Ok pastor Brown
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
And she was overweight. The pictures were not recent.

The funny thing is I told her a story about having to leave a girls place once because she wasn’t what her pictures showed and this girl is like “that happens?”

I just smirked and said “I guess… weird right?”

So I got some good convo out of it but yeah overweight and Christian = no.

It’s weird because I did some sexual innuendos with her when we were chatting online but she never objected yet she’s a total Jesus freak. No idea why she showed up to the date. Anyhow, next.
How did she get you? Photos taken at an angle? Photos from 15 years ago? Or face-only photos?
 
Top