"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

First date... where to go?

ceekay

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I know this topic's probably been brought up a million times here but it's late, I'm tired, and don't feel like searching old threads. where should you be going for a first date? What kind of activities or places are best? I understand that it should be something more casual and relaxed but what does that include?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ceekay

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Oh yea, should this be something where you pick her up? or more likely a situation where you meet each other somewhere. The latter seems like it would be the case, but just checking.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
id help you, but im tired and dont feel like typing...:rolleyes:
 

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Do you want me to call your girlfriend and set it all up to?
;)

Bowlin, swimming(preferable nude...blanket, beach), "Meet me in your car", in your attic..."oh I have to show you some big long hard stuff up here err um or I mean antique stuff - like that bed over there {wink}"...

lol

CL
 
Top