"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

First date went well, now silence

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
You are confusing all of that with sexual attraction. None of that other stuff matters if she doesn't feel sexually attracted to you. That other stuff is like a cherry on top of the sundae, not the sundae.
Well out of 10 of the girls I’ve banged so far, NONE of them have shown me sexual attraction on the first date, so
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
Well out of 10 of the girls I’ve banged so far, NONE of them have shown me sexual attraction on the first date, so
Getting results does not equal getting optimal results. Don't confuse the two.

You will find over the course of doing that long enough that if you continue along that path you'll be swimming upstream. Go with the current.

Being reserved works if they are into you but you are losing out on most bangs where they are on the fence and could go either way. And by and in large, that is the biggest segment of women you'll be meeting in your life.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Getting results does not equal getting optimal results. Don't confuse the two.

You will find over the course of doing that long enough that if you continue along that path you'll be swimming upstream. Go with the current.

Being reserved works if they are into you but you are losing out on most bangs where they are on the fence and could go either way. And by and in large, that is the biggest segment of women you'll be meeting in your life.
I’m not reserved on the first date, I’m being myself, which also means not aggressive in pursuing a kiss rightaway; it’s not in my nature. If I were to do that, it’d be forcing it and it would fail.
 
Top