Hey guys. Had a first date last night with a HB 9. Went along pretty well, lots of touching, went to our local zoo which is all lit up for Christmas, so it was a good time. Then we went to my house to watch a movie for a little. She didn't seem to have a problem with sitting on my lap, lots of good kino going on, stroking my leg and stuff. But most of the time she looked pretty pissed off, or upset. She was pretty quiet most of the date, and I asked her what she was like and she said "I'm boring." wtf does that mean?! I didn't try to tell her she wasn't I just responded "Maybe you should work on that for your New Years Resolution." She also started talking about how she met some cute guys over the summer, and how they were all so hot. (**** test?) I just responded with "That's cool." and honestly didn't give a ****. Well before I dropped her off we started making out, but I cut the session short saying that "You better get inside I promised your parents you'd be home by 12" (I'm still in High School)
The strange part is she called me up asking me for a date, but when I took her out she looked upset or pissed for some reason. Maybe I'm just being overanalytical. Anyone else ever deal with girls like this? I've gotta say I've never come across a girl like this....maybe it's just her personality? Any takes on this?
The strange part is she called me up asking me for a date, but when I took her out she looked upset or pissed for some reason. Maybe I'm just being overanalytical. Anyone else ever deal with girls like this? I've gotta say I've never come across a girl like this....maybe it's just her personality? Any takes on this?