First Date Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright I know that you guys have had this problem and if you havent I'm guessing you will at some point. So I've got a few potentials (numbers and what not) and I'm ready to set up for the first date, but im coming up short on ideas. For instance, I know full well that lunch and a walk in the park, or putt putt golf, flying a kite, or even having a picnic are solid ideas. Each has been approved by my female friends and putt putt and walking in a park have been field tested. My problem is, those can get boring and Im looking for somthing more unique and memorable. Any ideas guys?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A walk in the park. Don't just make it a walk in the park. Change it to your personality and lifestyle.

Do you like to show off a bit (blah blah I know showing off is bad... IF it's full blown bragging)? -- bring a frisbee/soccer ball/football/etc.

Do you like to just chill? Bring a blanket and chill with her on a nice comfortable night.

Personaly, I'd do both... since it fits ME.

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my favorite dates ever was ice skating. It just rocked my world. There's plenty of opportunity for conversation. Room for flirting and kino. plus it's an action sort of date so you're moving around doing stuff. It's just really fun.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH

It's easy. Type "Date Ideas" in the search.

Oh EM GEEEEEE

RestoretheROAR84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use the 3 C's: cheap, convienient, and allow for conversation. If it fits those three things then it is a good first date.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Symphony, Ballet, Opera, etc. You should be able to find affordable tickets. I love taking girls to the Opera, then usually to a disco.

Other suggestions...Art Museums/Galleries.

Status
Not open for further replies.