"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

First Date - Heavy Kissing - She left for 2 Weeks - what to do?

SirMFD

New Member
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vienna
Hi DJ's!
I got the Number from this very beautiful girl and wrote her 4-5 days later if she had time on wednesday. She wrote back no she has to leave to honduras for two weeks. If I could see her tonight. I had to work but told her afterwards I'd call her and we'll see. I met with some friends and she told me she is coming to the bar I am staying. We had a very interessant conversation and connected extremely well. Everything worked great.

Then I got a phonecall from my father at about one o'clock in the night. He told me about a familiydesaster and I was completely destroyed. I talked to a good friend of mine for about one hour outside of the bar till I got myself together again. I thought great this evening is screwed. But she really managed to cheer me up. I brought her home and on the way we laughed all the time. She showed high interesst and we tried everything to not get to her door so that the evening would last a little longer. That was 4:30 in the morning I guess. But finally we arrived and after some few spoken words I kissed her and at 5 o'clock I still kissed her. I guess she wanted that I come upstairs with her but I had to work at 8 in the morning and my mental state wasn't very secure because of the things I heard from my father.
My cousine from france got violated and lays in hospital after a suicide try. So please excuse all you DJ's out there that I missed this situation.

She asked if we are allready saying good bye and I sayed it isn't fair that she is leaving for 2 weeks. She ment she will be thinking a lot of me and that she is looking forward to see me when she returns. So I gave her another kiss and than she wanted to know if I am going home. I sayed: I am tired, I have to get up in 2 hours and tomorrow is an important day but no I think I say hello to my girlfriend at her place. We laughed and then the final kiss and I left.

So the last two weeks were very hard. I had 3 other dates and made out with 2 of them but I missed her very much. Every morning I counted the days till she returns.
So she should have came back the first of June. I thought it is normal that the one calls who was away but no word from her. I think I even told her she should call me when she returned. But I am not sure anymore.

So please guys help me. Is it a good sign that we kissed allready on the first date? Should I call her or wait some more days? And if she still didn't call should I do it? And when we date again where should I meet her and how should I handle the situation. I think I am really into this girl even if I don't know her very much so I really would apreciate your help

Thank you all!
MFD
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
if you have her number, give her a call to check up on her....
 

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
yeah call her two or three days after she was supposed to get back.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Use this two weeks to go find other chicks, that way you won't be obsessing over this one.

Seriously - do you need us to tell you what to do?

Have you read the DJ bible?

So in summary:

1) Keep looking for chicks and having fun.
2) Don't email or call while she's away for 2 weeks.
3) Don't call her when she comes back - she'll call you.
 

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
call her and remind her she's back.
sounds like you are approaching this with your tongue hanging out, so be careful you don't trip over it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
if she doesnt call you till friday 6 7 afternoon give her a buzz and meet her up in a bar and catch up on things....

trust homei
i ve been in that situation

peace good luck
 

SirMFD

New Member
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vienna
OK Thank you guys. So I'll call her tonight. Spontaniously if she wants to meet saturday afternoon cause at the moment I am kind of busy. I'll try to stay cool and keep the next date kind of relaxed to see what she is up to. What do you think?
 
Top