Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date guidance

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like you are not feeling it. Your gut is right most of the time. Focus on new girls.
You are right, I am not feeling it.

What if I am not interested but she counters with to still be friends? What would I get out of it? I think it would be best to move on.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am somewhat surprised she wants to go on a 2nd date. Most women aren't going to do that without "all the feelz". This might have something to do with you meeting her via social circle (former co-workers) as compared to my experiences with women in stranger approaches and swipe apps/website dating from the pre-swipe app era.

I can tell you haven't been feeling it at all through this.

Seems like you want out but are concerned about finding other women. Scarcity mentality.
One point would add. I told her I thought she had a great arse. Obviously not in direct language. I said She wears her jeans well. She blushed and said thank you and smiled. not sure if that was good result or not

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What if I am not interested but she counters with to still be friends? What would I get out of it? I think it would be best to move on.
Move on. There isn't much benefit to being non-sexual friends with women. I doubt you'd even get introductions to her female friends for dates, which is the only value men might get in general when they are non-sexual friends with women.

My male friends' girlfriends/wives haven't even done that for me and they've had many years where they could have done it. In the early to mid 2010s, I was astounded that one of my close male friends had a girlfriend with well over 1,000 Facebook friends but never set me up on a date with anyone. I also wasn't the only male in the social circle to notice how she wasn't setting up her boyfriend's male friends.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Cant you just ghost and block her from everywhere?

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant you just ghost and block her from everywhere?
I could, but she knows my new work place.

I should have walked out sooner on the date.

She was a rare lady, in terms of compared to modern women. She had no kids, no daddy issues, no tattoos, coloured hair, wasn't bitchy or came across dominating and aggressive.

But like I said, vibes were off. Right from the start. Felt strained, which sounds odd because we did talk. From her perspective she told me she had fun.

Like I said, I out out feelers and said I thought she had a great arse, which she seemed to like.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use this opportunity to get one for the boys. Tell her, "I think you're a nice person, but it would be better if we were just friends."

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
So? Are you afraid she´s gonna stock you?
I doubt she would, to be honest. She isn't crazy like some modern day women are now.

Everything about her was somewhat good, she vibes were off.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I may have got it wrong. My friends have said it wasn't as bad as I thought, and that it was MY feeling and may not have been bad vibes.

I told them when we were playing pool, she would get playful and tease me to get out the way and shoeing me. I didn't pick up on it, but apparently she was being flirty with me by doing that.

In addition, they pointed out that her texting after the date when dramatically up. She would respond within seconds to 2 to 3 mins max, whereas before it was anywhere between 15 to 20 mins and 1 and a half hours, depending on if she was busy or whatever. My friend said if the date was bad she would not be so receptive with texts and would give the impression she is not interested by making it look hard work and short, abrupt responses. However, she is fully engaging and calls me funny and hilarious.

What is your advice/opinion