First Date (FR kinda)

crashdietguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a first date today with a beautiful girl. I'm 18, she's 17 (both kinda inexperienced) and she's the one that practically asked me out. We had decided to take relaxing a walk in the beautiful countryside. It rained so we brought an umbrella and something to sit on, but the nature and surroundings were almost surreal anyway.

Long story short, we had some serious kino going on (sitting really close to each other, I had my arm around her shoulder and she didn't mind it at all, kinda leant into me). She looked from my eyes to my lips and back maaaany times, but being the wussy I am I didn't act upon it. Regrets and self-loathing aside, when I dropped her off she spoke about showing me her favourite beach where she lives. We decided later through phone (she messaged first to say she had a lovely time) that we'd go to the beach as soon as the rain stops pouring.

Although we didn't kiss, I felt that we made a good connection. She laughed alot and we had good vibes. The question is, since I didn't make the #1 crucial move, did I blow my chance with this girl?

For those interested, here's the message convo:

Her: "You were right, **** is very beautiful ;) I really had a good time!"
Me: "Glad you liked it :) You, me and coffee on the beach as soon as the sun dares to show?"
Her: "That sounds lovely :)"
Me: "Great ;) Gonna watch the weather, we'll set a date as soon as the forecast is steady. See you soon doll ;)"
Her: "That sounds great :) I look forward to it, so let's hope the weather clears up soon! ;)"

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all.

Just remember that moving too fast is often better than not moving at all. I know this is going to be hard, but pay attention. Here's what you're going to want to do.

You know the feeling you get when she looks at your lips and you KNOW she wants you do go for it? It's like a butterflies in your stomach type thing. Okay well that's the feeling you need to AMPLIFY. That's how you increase attraction. You take that feeling, called sexual tension, and you amplify it ten fold.

Example:

You two go back to your place after chilling on the beach and talking for a bit. Once you step into your house, she knows something is going down, but she doesn't know what, when, how, how long, or ANY of the details. It's going to kill her but she will love the feeling.

You're going to want to do all this pretty slow to amplify the feeling even more. Shut the door behind her, make EC and give her a ****y little smile then grab her hand and tell her "I wanna show you my X" (stamp collection, pokemon card collection, old grandfather clock, cool looking bathroom, retarded dog, underwear with skid marks on them .. pretty much doesn't matter .. just get her in your room)

So once you get her in your room, close the door and put your hands on her stomach. Slowly push onto your bed. She will be sitting. Push her shoulders with two hands and she will get the idea to lay down. You shouldn't be talking during this whole adventure, let her mind wonder.

Once you got her right where you want her, press your body against her on your bed like you're going to kiss, but whisper something in here ear instead that breaks the tension. "You're ruining my neatly made bed." or "My mom is coming home soon."

This should remove the feeling and she will feel like she missed out on something, thus making her work harder next time. If you do this, make sure you get a makeout sesh before she leaves because if you wait too long, you'll lose your chance.

Don Juan
Reaction score
mmhmm

I just want to add that hooking up with a girl isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be. Its really just another form of kino, no different from cuddling or holding her hand. What makes it so unique is the "tension" that faint mentioned.

You need to realize that if you don't kiss her, your actions can EASILY be interpreted as "He wanted to kiss me, but he didn't have the balls to do it." When building this tension...make it CLEAR that you DO have the courage to kiss her...but for some reason don't. What Faint said is good if you know EXCACTLY what you are doing; otherwise just go for the kiss when the opportunity arises. You definitely won't KILL attraction that way.

The first kiss with any girl is always the weirdest and the most awkward. After that, its pretty much smooth sailing as you two get more physically comfortable with each other.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, the connection was there before the date, my friend. The date increaseed it, but make no mistake it was already there,

crashdietguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm seeing her tomorrow at sunset. It promises to be a beautiful evening with a golden sun and some clouds. We'll be at the beach with some coffee, sitting on a blanket under the stars. Very romantic ;)

We've been chatting and messaging each other a little since the date, and she's always the first to initiate contact, so the attraction is still there.

Just wondering, how do you guys have a first kiss? A quick peck, or something more?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
faiNt` said:
Example:

You two go back to your place after chilling on the beach and talking for a bit. Once you step into your house, she knows something is going down, but she doesn't know what, when, how, how long, or ANY of the details. It's going to kill her but she will love the feeling.

You're going to want to do all this pretty slow to amplify the feeling even more. Shut the door behind her, make EC and give her a ****y little smile then grab her hand and tell her "I wanna show you my X" (stamp collection, pokemon card collection, old grandfather clock, cool looking bathroom, retarded dog, underwear with skid marks on them .. pretty much doesn't matter .. just get her in your room)

So once you get her in your room, close the door and put your hands on her stomach. Slowly push onto your bed. She will be sitting. Push her shoulders with two hands and she will get the idea to lay down. You shouldn't be talking during this whole adventure, let her mind wonder.

Once you got her right where you want her, press your body against her on your bed like you're going to kiss, but whisper something in here ear instead that breaks the tension. "You're ruining my neatly made bed." or "My mom is coming home soon."

This should remove the feeling and she will feel like she missed out on something, thus making her work harder next time. If you do this, make sure you get a makeout sesh before she leaves because if you wait too long, you'll lose your chance.
I'm gonna have to disagree with this example here. First off, you should always go for the kiss as soon as possible during the date, dont hold it off to the end and dont wait for that "perfect moment". No offense, but in my opinion what you suggested here is just too much and too complicated for a simple kiss. You dont need to go through all this tension stuff, "pushing" her onto your bed, etc. A kiss is simple and easy. No offense faint, but all the extra stuff that you listed just complicates things and since theres more to physically do, it makes a simple task a complicated one that often times builds up pressure and anxiety for the kiss.

As for the first kiss, DO NOT make it a peck. I repeat, DO NOT!! Imo a peck is a half-assed kiss for pvssies that are afraid to fully makeout.

The first kiss should be a very passionate makeout session. Simple as that. You two are gonna be on a blanket (prolly laying down) looking up at the stars. You have any idea how easy that is for a kiss?! All you have to do is grow a pair, lean over, and makeout! You could go on top of her and kiss her, you could put your hand on her cheek and kiss her, you could lay next to her and kiss her. Theres soo many different ways. Dont make things complicated for yourself, don't be a pvssy, and have the confidence knowing that this girl WANTS you.

And have fun too

Oh and a first kiss is only as weird and awkward as you make it to be!

crashdietguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply eaglez! I did as you said and gave her a full make-out as a first kiss (I was very sleazy; resting my arm on her shoulder, I turned around and asked "On a scale of 1 to 10, how good a kisser are you?" It worked ;)) and she liked it!

I've only been on these boards for a month and it has already helped me so much! Thank you guys! When it all comes down to it, it's all really about growing a pair and be bold.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Np man

Just for the record, you dont have to say that "perfect line" before you kiss a girl. Idk why a lot of guys seem to get that impression, I think its cuz they see it in the movies alot where the guy says some cool witty line right before the kiss and then the two start goin at it. Idk just wanted to throw that in there. You dont need to ask a girl anything or say anything to her before the kiss. Its all about your body language.

crashdietguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
TS here, things are going fine with the girl I'm seeing. Had our third date yesterday and we made out for like 3 hours, and she enjoyed it so much she was dizzy when we walked to the car (shame I didn't get any condoms before the date).

While I drove her home, I noticed she had a far-away look on her face.
"What's up?" I asked, and she said "I have a question I'm afraid to ask you." "Ask away."
"Do these kisses mean anything to you? They mean something to me... Are we together now?"
I had braced myself for this question, but I went blank for a moment.
"I really like kissing you, and I'll put it this way; I certainly wanna see you again."

Was this an AFC-ish answer? She seemed happier afterwards and we're seeing each other tonight. I don't want to be all AFC-like in my first relationship, that's why I refrained from saying things like "Yeah sure, we can be together if you want to." I do want a relationship with this girl, I just don't want to be a chump.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crashdietguy said:
TS here, things are going fine with the girl I'm seeing. Had our third date yesterday and we made out for like 3 hours, and she enjoyed it so much she was dizzy when we walked to the car (shame I didn't get any condoms before the date).

While I drove her home, I noticed she had a far-away look on her face.
"What's up?" I asked, and she said "I have a question I'm afraid to ask you." "Ask away."
"Do these kisses mean anything to you? They mean something to me... Are we together now?"
I had braced myself for this question, but I went blank for a moment.
"I really like kissing you, and I'll put it this way; I certainly wanna see you again."

Was this an AFC-ish answer? She seemed happier afterwards and we're seeing each other tonight. I don't want to be all AFC-like in my first relationship, that's why I refrained from saying things like "Yeah sure, we can be together if you want to." I do want a relationship with this girl, I just don't want to be a chump.
Nice job! You actually played that very well cuz you never gave her a direct answer of whether or not you two were together. Whenever a girl asks something along the lines of what she said, its usually good to have something in the back of your mind ready to say, so that you dont find yourself reverting backing to an AFCish answer (like the one you described)

Some other things you could say to get by this type of question:

"Idk yet but I like the way things are going now"
"Well I would like to get to know you a little better first"

crashdietguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey eaglez, thanks for the quick reply, you're the man! :)

So how do I decide we're together? We're seeing mutual friends tonight, and we aren't official yet, so any "are you guys together now?"-questions could be awkward. I'll play it light and say "Yeah, we're marrying in August" or something like that, but I do want this girl, she's really cool and sexy as fvck. :D What is the Don Juan way of saying you want a relationship?

schoolfights

Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to take it easy and decide that you are going to have a good time no matter what happens. Although first impressions are important, it helps to take some of the pressure off yourself "to perform" and decide that you are just going to be yourself.

schoolfights

Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to take it easy and decide that you are going to have a good time no matter what happens. Although first impressions are important, it helps to take some of the pressure off yourself "to perform" and decide that you are just going to be yourself.

crashdietguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... Eaglez, if you're reading this, what would you do (entering a relationship Don Juan-style)? :)