Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date: force the kiss or wait till next time?

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I went on a first date last night and I thought it went pretty well. We saw a movie and then afterwards went for drinks and were talking and joking around for over 2 hours till 1 am. I was initiating kino and had my arm around her back and on her thigh several times. However, it was just an awkward place to kiss her given the crowded area and I just wasn't feeling it. It got late and she had to wake up for work 5 hours later. I took her back to her place and walked to her door and I just couldn't force myself to grab and kiss her. It would have been the most awkward thing and, as usual, a good moment never presents itself. I think I spend so much time during the date looking for a good moment to kiss the girl that it makes me nervous and awkward. Overall I think the date went really well and she seemed to enjoy it. But at the end, I think I got the kiss of death because I asked her if she was free to grab a bite to eat with me that week, she looked at me awkwardly and said she "maybe" and we could plan it some other time. I gave her a hug goodbye and a kiss on the cheek (which again came out awkward). This girl is Asian and has finished graduate school, so I wasn't dealing with a club ***** or anything. So, I couldn't tell whether she wanted me to grab her and start making out and that's why she gave me such a disappointing answer or because I was pushing it too far on the first date for her. Needless to say, I totally hate myself right now for not trying for the kiss and I would give anything for a second chance. What do you guys suggest I do in these situations? Should I always try for the kiss on the first date regardless of how awkward?

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
I think I spend so much time during the date looking for a good moment to kiss the girl that it makes me nervous and awkward.
You just answered your own question :)

Do NOT go out on a date with the idea of kissing her. Just have fun. Forget about kissing her, completely.

Then, at some point, when both of you are having fun, you spontaneously decide she's ready and you are going to kiss her. Wait till she stops talking or whatever and just grab her and do it.

The mood has to be right though. If she's bored or not having fun then don't force it.

Aristotle

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a good first date, a kiss on the hand is not only adequate, but is also classy, romantic, and surprising. Remember that what a person does on a first date says a great deal about what that person considers as respect. I would not want anything to do with a girl who tries to force a kiss on the first date.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristotle said:
After a good first date, a kiss on the hand is not only adequate, but is also classy, romantic, and surprising. Remember that what a person does on a first date says a great deal about what that person considers as respect. I would not want anything to do with a girl who tries to force a kiss on the first date.
Not really sure about the whole kiss on the hand thing.. I've never really done it or have seen it done by anyone else than chumps.

Women AREN'T supposed to make moves on the first date. Men ARE.

As iguana said, wait for the right moment and you'll thank yourself. Once you two are on the same page it makes things a lot less awkward and it breaks down a new barrier that was there before.

My rule has always been I'm either kissing on the first date or leaving on my own accord. I rarely like to end a date with a broad walking away from me without getting anything done. If I can't land the kiss or don't feel it, much better to just leave it to another time ON my time. While you don't ALWAYS fall into the friendzone when you don't initiate on the first date, better safe than sorry.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl i was chillin with going on a date or two and sleeping in my bed. No sex no kiss I was like wtf is going on here. Usually a chick will atleast go for a kiss or fvck me after one date not this girl. So I took things into my own hands. We were sleeping in my bed and I was spittin a little game setting her up. she was talknig blah blah then I said shhhh be quiet you talk to much would you like to kiss me? She was blown back by this cause it comes off really c0cky. She hesitated and was like um i dont know and didnt know what to say and I just said well it seemed like you had something on your mind and thought you wanted to kiss me, she was like geez that is really c0cky. I was like so what then kissed her - thanks to mystery method. If she flat out says no just say looked like something was on you rmind I didnt say you could you just looked like you wanted too. Then you got an out.

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
I had a girl i was chillin with going on a date or two and sleeping in my bed. No sex no kiss I was like wtf is going on here. Usually a chick will atleast go for a kiss or fvck me after one date not this girl. So I took things into my own hands. We were sleeping in my bed and I was spittin a little game setting her up. she was talknig blah blah then I said shhhh be quiet you talk to much would you like to kiss me? She was blown back by this cause it comes off really c0cky. She hesitated and was like um i dont know and didnt know what to say and I just said well it seemed like you had something on your mind and thought you wanted to kiss me, she was like geez that is really c0cky. I was like so what then kissed her - thanks to mystery method. If she flat out says no just say looked like something was on you rmind I didnt say you could you just looked like you wanted too. Then you got an out.
Did I mention this girl is not mentally retarded?

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea ok so youre basically calling mystery (mystery method) an idiot. STFU good luck then. Gurantee got more game than you so you should listen. Good luck being nervous waiting to kiss her. Looks like you need to get more self esteem, confidence and c0ckyness and learn more there buddy. LOL good luck with getting to first base.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
Thats kinda harsh to say. Aix237's situation is pretty common and you can learn a good lesson from his example. If you really think his method worked because the girl is mentally handicapped then you have tons to learn about.

To answer your question, you should never force a girl to do anything. And yes, forcing a kiss would be awkward. But your job as a DJ is to not make it seem awkward. Make it look like it was bound to happen. You can do this by using kino. Theres a lot covered in the DJ Bible relating to kino escalation.

By the way I do not recommend going for the first kiss when you say goodbye. This is very cliche and yes, awkward. You should've already kissed her before that.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Rocky this dude has a lot to learn one day hell be like sorry for making that comment I believe you.

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for making that comment. I believe you...
...I believe you were actually the mental retard.

Hey, it looks right your prediction was right!

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
DJorBust......you seem like a F@G. Dont come on here asking for advice then dissing people. Youre a nevous and awkward dude around girls and u act like one. STFU man up and listen to what people have to say or dont ask. Dont act all tough on the internet to people trying to help you. In real life I picture you as a skinny nervous twerp which you probably are. Listen to advice thats why you are here.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
Sorry for making that comment. I believe you...
...I believe you were actually the mental retard.

Hey, it looks right your prediction was right!
OK loser thats enough. You ask for advice from your fellow community members then you disrespect them. So why should we bother answering your fu.cking questions from now on?
I believe in karma so hopefully you'll get banned pretty soon.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I believe in karma so hopefully you'll get banned pretty soon.
In his defense, I had to read aix237's twice to figure out what the hell he was talking about. But it is good.

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only akward in your post is YOU.

Or to be more precised, your lack of cojones.
In your situation, I'd be ashamed to even be called a man.
But unluckily verbal abuse never gets people anywhere, so here is my
advice that you WILL follow the next time you meet her.

IF she gives you a chance. Chance is that she won't go out with you anymore
because in her eyes you don't "get it". You don't "get it" as in you didn't have courage to kiss her, which is basically pressing to pieces of muscle and skin against her and more as in you're inexperienced with women and handling them.

Next time you go out with her. Think like this:
- She is intrested in you (Otherwise she wouldn't go out with you, obviously)
- She wants to kiss you as much as you want to kiss her. If not even more.
She might even want to wrap them warm lips of her around you pen0r for
all that I know.
- If you're (As in you two) having fun and laughing at eachothers jokes, she
is ready to be mouth-alized.
- If you have a strong and ****y frame just grab her by the neck and say
" I will kiss you... NOW!"
- If you have a more low-key and mysterious frame try with anykind of
kiss test. Styles, Mysterys, DD's etc...

Just remember... It's better to kiss her than NOT TO.
That's how I think it and for me it works.

- Perfect10

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either.

Oh well I am not one of those people. I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
no more advice should be given to this kid. little punk a$$. I like to see you say sh1t to my face also. fvckin pvssy. you aint sh1t and will never be sh1t. you pizz in your pants when you are around a girl. how old are you? You aint never going to be a ladys man, please stop fooling yourself. DJ OR BUST my azz. You lack the most important quality. so stfu and quit waistin peoples time around chump. fvckin skinny f@g.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When is a first kiss not awkward? Do it. Just lean in and do it. Once the two of you are kissing, it's no longer awkward. It's that easy. You are the one that pursues the kiss, not her. Just do it. If she rejects you, so what!

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, you went on a standard first date, be happy with what you've done wait a few days call her see hows shes doing and see where things go from there.