Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first date ever, what to do?

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, i've finally called her and set up a date for fri, where goin to dinner and a movie. This is my first date EVER and i need some tips and help with this whole thing. Any and all advice is very welcomed. like tips on what to do afterwards especially, before and during. i really dont have time to reread the bible on what to do on a first date, so please give me advice a.s.a.p.

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax... try to be funny, and just go with the flow.

Everything will go fine.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep that's a great guide right there. *gives props to dip once again*

chill out, and be smooth. don't worry u'll be fine and it's natural to be nervous on ur first date. don't push nething between u 2, and work on ur conversation skills.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
simple as this:

if you're not having fun then neither is she.

remember it's not a frikin job interview joke around with her like you would with your best friend simple as that, questions like so you think the US should bomb down Iraq or do you think there will be another terrorist attack today...in this *pointing to the ground* VERY place that we are standing and this *pointing to wrist watch* VERY time...hey...maybe that guy *pointing to the person walking down the street* is a suicide bomber ay?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 20P02
Alright, i've finally called her and set up a date for fri, where goin to dinner and a movie.

This is the WORST date you could go on for a first date.

Why,you ask?

1) It is the normal, cookiecutter, unoriginal thing to do for a date.

2) You will be forced to engage in conversation over the course of the date. If you experience long lapses of silence, than the date WILL go to hell.

3) $$$$$$$$$$

What you should do....

1) Think of something creative to do
ex: go to a carnival (if you can find one) or somewhere where you are actively moving around.

2) Dont go somewhere fancy and expensive thinking that you are impressing her. All you are doing is setting yourself up to be used.

P.S. If you really wanted to have the best date possible (and you werent an AFC) than you would have searched this site for info and Gladly (yes, GLADLY) would have spent time reading the two bibles.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even tho this is after ur date I think, for anyone who would go to a dinner 'n' a movie for the first date, you should go to the movie FIRST, then the dinner. That way, you can talk about the movie if you have any lapses in conversation.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer a movie and then pool. That way it's more of an action date and you can still talk about the movie if the convo. lulls. Wheres this guy telling us how his date went? I've got one tomorrow (monday) and you guys will be the first to know how it went.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad whodi, date went great were goin out again mon, goin bowlin