Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First "Date" at a club...im nervous

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before i even start with my problem, i wanna share something. Ive been going to this site for about 4-5 months now, and honestly i considered myself a DJ before last week when i went clubbing. When i was there, i started so bad that i was doing worse than my AFC friends.:( (Just something for all those KBJ's out there to read and really evaluate themselves)

Anyway, by the end of the night i started getting it a little and Im going back next week. Im meeting this HB8 i know and some of her friends there and i definetly want to hook up. However, its going to be a long night, and last week was the first time i ever danced (grinded) with a girl. This girl is a great dancer from what i hear, she goes clubbing all the time and is on dance teams.

My question is how should i play this one out, cause honestly im getting kinda nervous:nervous: (maybe a case of oneitis, i dont care if it is though anyway)

Sorry for long post

P.S. ive read everything there is to know about clubbing on this site, this is a question for actual experienced DJ's to answer, no KBJ'ing, i could do that myself:up:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and this is your idea of a date?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you already know this girl, like if you have her #, don't go to the club with her gang of cckblocking friends. Cancel that.

Just call her up and get her to hang somewhere with you.

If you're a nervous, self-concious dancer, you should really reconsider.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flake on her,tell her something came up. More then likely she will be shocked that you flaked on her. Unless you are already her "boyfriend" or going out its going to be a pain to keep her attention from all her friends,plus that would be rude of her to focus only on you.

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do it bro, you wont get anywhere; but if you decide to go through with it, i suggest you dont cling to them, walk around the club. Have fun, dance with a couple of different gurls.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Borgon said:
Dont do it bro, you wont get anywhere; but if you decide to go through with it, i suggest you dont cling to them, walk around the club. Have fun, dance with a couple of different gurls.

Thats what i was thinking definetly, however, with all these comments about flaking that actually might be a good idea...

julym

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think going to a club for a "date" is a bad idea. You can't hear what she's saying and vice versa. Play a sport or dine together. Just my two cents.

But don't be "flaking". Just change the plan and ask her to go along with the change of plan (don't invite any of her friends).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to a club for a subsequent date is a great idea. Can anyone say "kino??!!!"

The problem with this situation is that someone is trying to someone's left nut and call it a "date." How is it a date if she has her entourage? It's not as if you're picking her up, doing something together and THEN hook up with her friends.

What you have is a woman with a biological force field (her friends) to stay between you and her. The only way out of it is if you can win her friends over first. Are you up to it?

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Going to a club for a subsequent date is a great idea. Can anyone say "kino??!!!"

The problem with this situation is that someone is trying to someone's left nut and call it a "date." How is it a date if she has her entourage? It's not as if you're picking her up, doing something together and THEN hook up with her friends.

What you have is a woman with a biological force field (her friends) to stay between you and her. The only way out of it is if you can win her friends over first. Are you up to it?

The reason i put "date" in quotes like that is cause its not really a date, its just me and my friends going clubbing, and her and her friends going clubbing, just at the same place. The only reason i say date is cause i told her i was going and told her to go with her friends too.

I could just go and not dance with her? i dunno kinda confused, cause i actually want to go regardless

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
The reason i put "date" in quotes like that is cause its not really a date, its just me and my friends going clubbing, and her and her friends going clubbing, just at the same place. The only reason i say date is cause i told her i was going and told her to go with her friends too.

I could just go and not dance with her? i dunno kinda confused, cause i actually want to go regardless
Then go with your wing and take the place over like stormtroopers. Let her know that you are there and engage her but don't focus all of your efforts of the evening on her.