"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

First Date and Paying for the Meal... Article: Come back of the year!

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
First issue was a dinner as a first date. Even I made this mistake in my 20's. The 1st date should either be drinks w/ optional tapas or an activity. That is it. No dinner dates (unless at your home her hers and you cook) until you guys fvck. Wow. She was talking about how she wants to fvck this other bro while on the date with this one.. Amazing. I would had excused myself to the bathroom and just left, blocked her and never looked back.

I often wonder if women on dates often speak about other bros they want to fvck. I've never experienced that before.. Strange world we live in these days.
 
Last edited:

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
First issue was a dinner as a first date. Even I made this mistake in my 20's. The 1st date should either be drinks w/ optional tapas or an activity. That is it. No dinner dates (unless at your home her hers and you cook) until you guys fvck. Wow. She was talking about how she wants to fvck this other bro while on the date with this one.. Amazing. I would had excused myself to the bathroom and just left, blocked her and never looked back.

I often wonder if women on dates often speak about other bros they want to fvck. I've never experienced that before.. Strange world we live in these days.
Exactly. NO dinner dates unless at one of your places at least until you've had sex. Lot's of women I've heard will go on a date with a guy and order meals for their kids at home at his expense and get a doggy bag for them. Women are scandalous, don't trust them, give them the least you can until you bang them.
 
Top