Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date advice?

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I've been approaching women for the past couple weeks, and I feel it's time to experiment and try out a date. Now, I've never been on a true date before. But I do know that I should be in control and pick the place to eat at. I am not concerned with what happens after this potential date with the particular girl I have in mind. I have twice already recommended that we meet together sometime, and both times I received no phone calls or texts back. I've thought about nexting this girl already, but I think if I can at least get this one date and a little contact/kiss out of the way, it will ease my anxieties and open me up to more kino escalations on future dates. The particular woman is an attractive educated black woman that I go to class with. She laughs at a lot of the things I say, but there's definitely other women I'd rather be seeing. So, what should I do about this situation? Should I just get this meeting arranged without calling it a date and close with contact afterwards? And should I pay for this woman's meal on the date? I'm very confused about the latter question, because I do not want to submit or supplicate myself to a woman, especially one I'm a little apathetic towards now anyways. I still haven't gotten to the level of confidence and comfort during my approaches with women, though I've almost shattered the shyness boundary of approaching altogether now. Still, number/date closing makes me very nervous, more so than cold approaching. That is my situation, and I appreciate the advice.:)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
she has ignored you twice, why pursue this one? move on, there will be easier hits.

Angelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly dude, the only reason to why I would encourage you to pursue hanging out with this girl is for you to learn the lesson on what you shouldn't do. All practice is good though. Maybe you'll get some out of it.

A few points if you do suggest to her to do something
- keep it short, less than 2 hours
- don't pay for anything for her
- make a 2nd date with her at the end of the meeting, if she says no, then just ignore her full out in the future

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From reading the title I thought this thread was going to be about you going out with a female but I find out there isn't even a date planned, and she has turned you down twice already!

The best advice I can give you is
1. Read the 2 strikes rule (see my signature)
2. Stop thinking of scenarios of what you're going to do with this woman when you take her out. Instead think about what you're going to do WITH THE WOMEN you will take out in the future. Stop putting your focus and energy on this one woman that has already turned you down twice. That's the start of oneitis right there.

Instead of thinking of what to do on a date with a woman that doesn't even give you the time of day you should focus your energy on asking out other women.