Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First cold approach in a while

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit of context: these past few years I didn't need to do any cold approaching. I've met enough girls through my social circle and online. Lately tho I've been focusing on myself for 2-3 months since my last LTR.
Some more context: in my country(Romania) the government is sh1tting on the constitutional rights at the moment and with pretty much everything. People are not taking it any more.
Last piece of context: a thread got pretty popular here on Sosuave about cold approaching where people seemed to agree that they had a success rate of around 1 lay in 100-200 approaches.

Today, there was a huge protest in our capital, Bucharest. Went there alone, but I met a lot of friends/family/people I know from church etc.
After a few hours another massive group of people joins the area around the government building where I'm at. There's a really pretty girl around me that I catch looking at me.
I'm thinking "Why not?". And suddenly, that sh1tty feeling of doubt gets in the way. She and her group are moving a little further from me. A renowned singer starts singing the national anthem at a Romanian instrument(called "nai", which makes a sound like Morricone's famous theme in The Good, the bad and the ugly). The crowd joins with me included, singing the beautiful lyrics with a flag held up high, until we're done and almost in tears.

People sacrificed their own life for my freedom, and I think twice about talking to some girl?

Me: Hi, I know it's a bit unusual, but are you single?
Her: Yes.
Me: Do you wanna go out sometimes?
Her: Funny you should say that, I was actually thinking about talking to you, I just...Do you have facebook or something?
Me: Better give me your number.

I give her my phone and she puts her number in.

Me: I'm Andrew, by the way.
Her: Mihaela. You know, you can stand here with me if you will.

Stayed for a while but had to go eventually, to get my father home.

Apparently she's just 18 and I'm 28, and she lives in a city nearby. Is it gonna be a lay? Maybe, maybe not. Is someone good gonna happen from this? God knows. Is it a success tho? Fk yeah!

Don't get scared of a success rate of 1 lay/100 approaches. Be afraid of those chances you don't take, which are all failures. Every one of those 100 approaches is a success that makes you rise above 90% of the guys out there. Every single one. Be it with a new woman, an idea, a new job or anything!

Be great, you're here on Earth for a reason. Be excellent!

God bless us all!
Andrei

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit of context: these past few years I didn't need to do any cold approaching. I've met enough girls through my social circle and online. Lately tho I've been focusing on myself for 2-3 months since my last LTR.
Some more context: in my country(Romania) the government is sh1tting on the constitutional rights at the moment and with pretty much everything. People are not taking it any more.
Last piece of context: a thread got pretty popular here on Sosuave about cold approaching where people seemed to agree that they had a success rate of around 1 lay in 100-200 approaches.

Today, there was a huge protest in our capital, Bucharest. Went there alone, but I met a lot of friends/family/people I know from church etc.
After a few hours another massive group of people joins the area around the government building where I'm at. There's a really pretty girl around me that I catch looking at me.
I'm thinking "Why not?". And suddenly, that sh1tty feeling of doubt gets in the way. She and her group are moving a little further from me. A renowned singer starts singing the national anthem at a Romanian instrument(called "nai", which makes a sound like Morricone's famous theme in The Good, the bad and the ugly). The crowd joins with me included, singing the beautiful lyrics with a flag held up high, until we're done and almost in tears.

People sacrificed their own life for my freedom, and I think twice about talking to some girl?

Me: Hi, I know it's a bit unusual, but are you single?
Her: Yes.
Me: Do you wanna go out sometimes?
Her: Funny you should say that, I was actually thinking about talking to you, I just...Do you have facebook or something?
Me: Better give me your number.

I give her my phone and she puts her number in.

Me: I'm Andrew, by the way.
Her: Mihaela. You know, you can stand here with me if you will.

Stayed for a while but had to go eventually, to get my father home.

Apparently she's just 18 and I'm 28, and she lives in a city nearby. Is it gonna be a lay? Maybe, maybe not. Is someone good gonna happen from this? God knows. Is it a success tho? Fk yeah!

Don't get scared of a success rate of 1 lay/100 approaches. Be afraid of those chances you don't take, which are all failures. Every one of those 100 approaches is a success that makes you rise above 90% of the guys out there. Every single one. Be it with a new woman, an idea, a new job or anything!

Be great, you're here on Earth for a reason. Be excellent!

God bless us all!
Andrei
Tell her to get her ID next time for getting drinks.

Better safe than sorry.