Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first cold apporach in awhile

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Finally got rid of my psycho girlfiend so it's time to mack... I've been eyeing this cutie who works at the bank... chit chatted with her awhile about her day then I went in and said maybe I can call you later and liven up your day a bit.

She said "no"... and some other words i blocked out. It fazed me too cuz the way she gazed into my eyes when we talked made me feel she liked me.... did I imagine this? I'm talking deep eye contact like she was hungry for some sex right on the counter.

0-1.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Brando SC said:
Well, at least you're getting out there again. Keep it up!

thanks....
why do they gaze at you like you are Brad Pitt, only to shoot you down?

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly couldn't answer that question. I know what you're talking about though. They just look at you like they're attracted, and then you make mention of calling them or moving things to more than her just looking at you, and BAM! it's over. Oh well. Can't let it get you down. Just keep on keeping on.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Brando SC said:
I honestly couldn't answer that question. I know what you're talking about though. They just look at you like they're attracted, and then you make mention of calling them or moving things to more than her just looking at you, and BAM! it's over. Oh well. Can't let it get you down. Just keep on keeping on.

It's just weird and I am noticing it more and more... they look like they are in love with you until you make a move... has this been discussed before??

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine it has been discussed before. If it hasn't i'd be surprised. I'm almost interested in seeing what people have to say about it.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
I bet it's our own mind playing games on us. They are just looking at us like anyone else, but our brain makes us beleieve more is there, so we pursue.

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's probably it. Sometimes though, i honestly feel there's more than just my mind playing tricks on me. But who knows. It's probably one of those things that we'll always wonder about, but never come up with a solution to.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Brando SC said:
Yeah, that's probably it. Sometimes though, i honestly feel there's more than just my mind playing tricks on me. But who knows. It's probably one of those things that we'll always wonder about, but never come up with a solution to.

It's like they are looking at you and thinking "oh please ask for my #"...yeah right....

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely. It's just how it goes. You're not going to get them all. hell, you're not going to get most of them. So just keep trying and eventually you'll get better and start winning more.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what I call the "false alarm" or "false positive". you get a sign that indicates that you have a green light to go in and make a move, but it turns out to be wrong and a totally bull**** indicator.

This is not unusual. No sign of interest is a perfect indication that there really is interest there. no matter what kind of signs you are getting, theres always a chance that shes really not interested, and its all just one of those weird things where they act interested for some unknown reason but really arent.

Dont let it get you down, keep going.

BESIDES, MOST OF THE TIME WHEN A WOMAN LOOKS AT YOU LIKE THAT, IT MEANS SHE REALLY DOES LIKE YOU. SO ITS BEST TO ALWAYS ASSUME SHES INTERESTED WHEN YOURE GETTING GOOD SIGNS. youll be right most of the time, and get a number most of the time. keep going. dont let it get you down.