Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First call/date

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl that i like, and all her friends have told me she likes me. well, where on christmas break, and i dont ever see her, so i cant ask her for her number. i got her number from one of her friends, is it ok to call her since i didnt get the number directly from her? also, i have no clue what to do for a date, suggestions welcome.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling a girl without asking her directly for her number is sort of creepy. It can be done though, just say something along the lines of:

Hey, I got your # from a friend, sence you were out of school couldn't ask ya for it

blah blah

Wanna do something sometime?

At this point, she will basically give you the same answer she would've gave you for when asking for her number.

KEY: Don't call her for 3 days. Christmas Eve = Bad. Christmas = Worse. Day after christmas = worst. Day after looks like you've been waiting all christmas time to call her.

Best of luck to you bro.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
i forgot to add that its not like i dont know the girl at all, we've been talkin alot the past couple weeks, and shes aked me to do stuff with her, its just ive been busy. and im ready to call her and ask her to do something. Shes also told me to call her before, she just hasnt given me her number.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
give her a ringading on the 27th..day after boxing day

tell her that you got her number from a friend and you were wondering if she wanted to do something with you on friday night. Bowling or pool would be aight I would say... sit and have a pop or coffee or whatever afterwords, then take her home and do the kiss test.

I don't think that it will matter that you didn't get the number directly from her. Don't worry about it. The worst she can say is no, which she won't do cuz she already told you to call her before, and she obviously has high IL.

Pull a Nike, and just do it.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way. You HAVE to get the number from her if you don't know her well. It's like asking permission to call her. Right now you don't have her acceptance and it'll just be wierd.

By this time, she knows you have her number. Her friends have relayed it back to her. Just surprise her by asking for it.