Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First attempt (FR)

Dice52987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier today I was hanging around the house, getting some cleaning done when a friend of mine calls me (for the sake of argument, we'll call her Christina). She tells me that she's bored with one of her friends (we'll call her Stephanie) and they wanna know if they can come by. Mind you, I've never met the friend before, so although I had the advantage of knowing one of them, it was still kind of a cold approach. So, they come by, and I go out to the car to greet them.

When Stephanie stepped out, I took one look at her, and said "Oh my God. Christina, your girl is bangin'!! Stephanie, you're bangin' you know that? By the end of today, I'm gonna hit that. Trust me." (I know this sounds incredibly fake but I assure you it's all true. I was in a very "fvck it" mood today) She was easily a HB8.5. Blonde hair, green eyes, athletic. She would've been a 9.5, but she was 4' 11", and I like taller girls. So we go inside, and we're just chillin, shootin the sh!t, listening to music. Like I said, I've never met Stephanie before in my life, but after about an hour of that, Christina took over the computer to check her MySpace, so I grabbed Stephanie by the waist, threw her over my shoulder, and carried her into my bedroom. You can guess what happened next. The only thing I'll say is she could barely walk after. I feel like I'm on top of the fvcking planet right now! If this is what DJ-ing is, it's fvcking AMAZING!!!

And all I did was one simple thing: I acted like a man who wasn't afraid of his testosterone, saw what I wanted, and TOOK it. I said what I said to her with a dead serious look on my face and didn't flinch (similar to the Apoc opener). She's been texting me off the hook since. :up:

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dice52987 said:
Earlier today I was hanging around the house, getting some cleaning done when a friend of mine calls me (for the sake of argument, we'll call her Christina). She tells me that she's bored with one of her friends (we'll call her Stephanie) and they wanna know if they can come by. Mind you, I've never met the friend before, so although I had the advantage of knowing one of them, it was still kind of a cold approach. So, they come by, and I go out to the car to greet them.

When Stephanie stepped out, I took one look at her, and said "Oh my God. Christina, your girl is bangin'!! Stephanie, you're bangin' you know that? By the end of today, I'm gonna hit that. Trust me." (I know this sounds incredibly fake but I assure you it's all true. I was in a very "fvck it" mood today) She was easily a HB8.5. Blonde hair, green eyes, athletic. She would've been a 9.5, but she was 4' 11", and I like taller girls. So we go inside, and we're just chillin, shootin the sh!t, listening to music. Like I said, I've never met Stephanie before in my life, but after about an hour of that, Christina took over the computer to check her MySpace, so I grabbed Stephanie by the waist, threw her over my shoulder, and carried her into my bedroom. You can guess what happened next. The only thing I'll say is she could barely walk after. I feel like I'm on top of the fvcking planet right now! If this is what DJ-ing is, it's fvcking AMAZING!!!

And all I did was one simple thing: I acted like a man who wasn't afraid of his testosterone, saw what I wanted, and TOOK it. I said what I said to her with a dead serious look on my face and didn't flinch (similar to the Apoc opener). She's been texting me off the hook since. :up:
Wait, what happened to Christina? I was expecting a threesome from the beginning of the story. :D

Dice52987

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Christina has a boyfriend, and I've known the girl since 8th grade so the interest just isn't there, but hell, I would've done that if it worked.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an LR. Not an FR. AWESOME. :up:

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dice52987 said:
lol Christina has a boyfriend, and I've known the girl since 8th grade so the interest just isn't there, but hell, I would've done that if it worked.
But you mean she just sat there watching her MySpace the whole time you fvcked Stephanie?

Dice52987

Don Juan
Reaction score
She did other stuff too. I wasn't really too concerned about it. lol When we came out, she was on her phone with her boyfriend and playing Call of Duty 4 on my 360. Like I said, I've known Christina forever. To put it bluntly, she's the UG friend that all the HBs have.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dice52987 said:
She did other stuff too. I wasn't really too concerned about it. lol When we came out, she was on her phone with her boyfriend and playing Call of Duty 4 on my 360. Like I said, I've known Christina forever. To put it bluntly, she's the UG friend that all the HBs have.
Treat Christina well and you will have your constant supply of HBs lol.

She can be a loyal pivot.