"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

first approach.

ausman

New Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
OK Ive been visiting this site for a few months but I made my first approach last night at what you americans would call I Carnival I guess. Saw a few HB's most were with guys though and I let a few other oppurtunities pass. I made one approach and got the # it gave me a lot of confidence so ppl if you havent made a cold approach yet just make one you will gain confidence.

I know I'll be making a few more next time I have the oppurtinity.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Nice way to make a long story short. Tell us what happens with that # you got when you do something with it. You just did the first step to enter the DJ world, just don't forget to constantly improve yourself, you're not a master DJ because you got one number. Good job on the numba.
 
Top