Fingering Tips?

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and my girl were making out last night.
Slowly but surely it got more hot and intense, I slipped off her tight shirt and unbuckled her bra.
Then I went in for the vagina a few times but she stopped me until finally she let me through and in.

Now, shes a virgin, we've been dating for a couple weeks.
Shes a hard-core christian girl so I'm actually surprised I got this far in so little time.

Anyways, when I went in to her vag I started rubbing the outside and around it. Slowly it started to feel wet and what not. I put my finger in finally and she said "it hurt".

So I stopped, backed out and tried again. She said the same thing.
I asked her where she likes it then and she just gave me a smile and said "You'll figure it out". By this time my brother came downstairs so I had to withdraw my hand and put her clothes back on.

So, any tips for fingering a girls P*ssy? Or just getting her really horny altogether?
I want her to have the best FIRST orgasm of her life ;)
(shes never masturbated or gone this far with any other guy)

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple T said:
Shes a hard-core christian girl so I'm actually surprised I got this far in so little time.
Doubt she's a "hardcore christian" if she lets you finger her. I don't even think these types of girls exist anymore.

Anyways, when I went in to her vag I started rubbing the outside and around it. Slowly it started to feel wet and what not. I put my finger in finally and she said "it hurt".
You have to ease into it especially if she's supposedly a virgin. Get her really wet then ease one finger in just a little bit gently while continuing to rub around her opening. Do all of this while continuing to make her mentally aroused too by slowing in her ear, saying sweet nothings, kiss her neck, rub all over her body, etc

I want her to have the best FIRST orgasm of her life ;)
(shes never masturbated or gone this far with any other guy)
How do you know she's never masturbated or let another guy finger her? Lemme guess because that's what she told you?

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ZhaoYun said:
Doubt she's a "hardcore christian" if she lets you finger her. I don't even think these types of girls exist anymore.

You have to ease into it especially if she's supposedly a virgin. Get her really wet then ease one finger in just a little bit gently while continuing to rub around her opening. Do all of this while continuing to make her mentally aroused too by slowing in her ear, saying sweet nothings, kiss her neck, rub all over her body, etc

How do you know she's never masturbated or let another guy finger her? Lemme guess because that's what she told you?
yea she probally just acts like a hardcore christian.

I'll try those next time!

Yes she told me, and she seems very inexperienced.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rub THE ****oris.

Reaction score
Hard-core christian: Anti-slut defense. Don't buy it. Ever. From anyone. The right man (or rather, the man with the right moves) will make any woman succumb to her deepest secret desire no matter how determined she was in advance not to have sex / let you do anything. It's all merely a show not to appear "easy" or slutty (by the way, this is in the the DJ Bible).

Plus: church girls are often one of the most horny types of women around due to sex being a forbidden fruit. In their minds it has been elevated to the ultimate desire because they're not supposed to even think about it. Tell a child it can't have candy and it'll become his prime obsession. ;)

Fingering tips. One word: G-spot. Do a Google search on it. There are also alternatives to fingering. Since you have access down there, go for her ****oris instead. Use your fingers to gently rub alongside / across it (wet them first, use your saliva or swab them between her lips if she's wet, also a great way to stimulate her). Go gentle and explore the place and discover what she likes down there. Also, do a google search on female masturbation / ****oris stimulation. If you want to go down on her: Read The Vice Guide To Eating P*ssy.

Remember: you don't have to make her reach orgasm (when you're not entirely alone, for example). However, wether you do or don't, give her pleasure and she'll want more from you in the future. ;)

Good tips from ZhaoYun too, by the way. Follow those and you're guaranteed success. Especially kissing/licking the earlobes and the whispering works really well to get her aroused and wet and willing. The key is to engage her mind into a state of feeling sexy and desired, and down the defenses go. ;)

General sex tip. As it is with all sexual activities: Remember that it's fun! Experiment! Try stuff. Move your fingers around down there and watch her response. You'll learn what works on her. For great overall advice on sex and means to heat your woman up: Read through Sir_Chancealot's Advanced Sexual Techniques from the DJ Bible.

She's inexperienced: Take the initiative with everything. ;)

Never masturbated before: Could be true but it's more likely that she doesn't want to seem like "such a girl" because religion made her think it's wrong to masturbate. It is more likely that she does it often and knows exactly what she wants. :p So, don't believe it. However, don't say that and assume she's telling the truth. Smile, whisper something "acceptably dirty" (sweet nothings) to her and go for it. Show her what's possible. All women are horny and want sex, they just can't "submit" to you too easily (if a woman doesn't want sex, she has serious issues and you should be out the door the very next second. unless you want value her so much that you'll wait for her to finish therapy).

And next time, please do some searching before you post. Your OP is really a lazy man's post and the answers to your questions are all over this board, in the DJ Bible, or on the general web accessible via Google. The board is full enough of lazy posts and it doesn't make things easier. :D

Plus, a DJ is not a DJ if he doesn't do his homework. If you do your homework, you'll become a sex-god and women will worship you. Literally. ;)

Good luck. :up:

(And let us know how it went next time! In this thread.)

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't just force your fingers inside her.

If you wan't her to cuum you have to rub her cliiiiiit.

Use the whole length of your index finger to rub with up an down motions down the labia, and make sure some part of your finger is at the top on her ****orus. She will orgasm REALLY easily if you do this. Girls orgasm is not as hard as people think ,mostly just due to ignorance.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slow and steady.
run around it and inside.
there is time to explore and then theres time to really work it.
use the starting minutes to explore slowly..dont set a time limit.
let her ease into it.
DO NOT FOCUS all your energy on her ****, coz thatd make her uncomfy.
act like ur focus is her lips..on her face that is..
but ur fingers slowly work inwards..
let her muscles ease and slowly start to break into it..

ull be all good as long as you follow slowly and do it sensual..and do not give all ur focus on ur hands..coz u dont want her to lose faith in u like u a noob.so..do yo thing

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
this for real??
yes.

Thanks for the tips guys, I searched it on wikipedia too, got some nice info there as well! :up:

I'll report back with how it goes!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple T said:
yes.

Thanks for the tips guys, I searched it on wikipedia too, got some nice info there as well! :up:

I'll report back with how it goes!
Eat her out, bro. Quickest road to giving her an orgasm. After that she'll let you fvck her for sure.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, rubbing the cl!t is the main focus here. Or rub it and finger her at the same time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, any tips for fingering a girls P*ssy?

Trim your nails.

Also, it helps a lot to use a file or emery board to sand off the sharp spots on your cuticles and hangnail areas.