Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where did you all get a copy of the book from?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IWillReturnsoon said:
Thank You Snowdog. I seriously don't see the hype in the book at all. It doesnt seem anything special.....just examples...thats it. Nothing revolutionary at all. Just stuff we've heard and read before. Nothing at all. So why should someone pay for something unoriginal?

Like look at Alan Roger Currie's book, thats much more worth the price because its something new and revolutionary. He has a right to say his book is the **** because of alot of testimonials and the fact that its such widespread. Not sapien's book, its not even worth mentioning because its nothing special.
Read the link in my sig. That sh*t is like teh best story EVAR

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At the edge of the abyss - When everything is never enough.

At the edge of the abyss - When everything is never enough.

What is Usury? How does it work? Why is it so harmful? Is it in fact, harmful?

Usury is an abstract concept, a secular abstract concept, that when applied to our physical or concrete reality the practice of Usury transfers wealth from the victim of Usury to the Usurer.

In the Orthodoxy, Usury has been defined as the unlawful or excessive charging of interest. This definition is in fact obfuscation, an obfuscation in order to mislead the victims of Usury to accept the charging of a "fair" rate of interest. I put quotes around the word fair, because as it will become evident to you, the rate of interest is only secondary to the basic and fundamental premise of Usury, which is, that the victim of Usury has no escape once he has been ensnared in an Usurious contract.

In simple words, Usury is no more than a "no-win" game for the victim of Usury, which the only logical thing to do for the victim of Usury is to choose not to play; that is to say, NOT to become a victim of Usury.

In the usual context, Usury is practiced and found in financial matters, but in effect, any contract that the sole outcome is at the discretion, and benefit of one party is a Usurious contract. The Usurer is heavily dependent on his victim's ignorance, because if it was not for his victim's ignorance, the Usurer would have to resort to an alternative method of earning his sustenance.

So successful have become Usurers in our present system of living, and their practice so pervasive, that it permeates each and every aspect of our lives. The Usurers leaving nothing to chance, have gone and developed a system where the ignorant is taught and inculcated with inimical values in preparation for them to readily become victims of Usury. The ignorant, lacking an innate reference point other than their instinct of self-preservation in the event of physical danger, have no defenses against the Usurers' dogmatic and institutionalized system of pedagogy where such inimical conceptual values are instilled on their ignorant victims.

Going further, Usury coupled with unfettered greed leads to the systematic destruction of each and everyone on the planet, including the Usurers themselves. To personify this coupling of Usury with unfettered greed, picture a morbidly obese person inflicted with Gluttony, that is to say someone whom eats themselves to death; and that Ladies and Gentlemen, is our collective destiny if we do not reform our institutions.

Our legal institutions, so firmly ensnared in the Usurers' clutches, cannot be expected to provide Justice or relief for the mass of ignorant victims of Usury that cannot even articulate an affirmative defense.

What to do? It all comes down to you, inform yourself, learn how to fight and defend your rights, teach your children. Learn and know what is your best interest, again, teach your children to know what is in their best interest. The Usurers have no power over you or me other than whatever power you or I are willing to give them.

If you like to know more, please write us an email to join our newsletter at againstusury@yahoo.com

As always, wishing you the best for you and your family,

-Sapiens

roja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens,

You quit Finance ? or Still in Usury Business.

Why not focus on Productive Positive instead of just talking about these things

Sapiens said:
What is Usury? How does it work? Why is it so harmful? Is it in fact, harmful?

-Sapiens

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i carried on reading to find out what else happens and im disappointed to find out gh has got himself into trouble and you no longer posting about ur escapades :( all i see is adverts

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Simple Solution to Usury, Comprehending the Power of Your Signature.

The Simple Solution to Usury, Comprehending the Power of Your Signature.

http://proliberty.com/observer/20050704.htm

Born free to tacitly accept slavery

Americans are born free. But then, through an artful web of "legal" deceit, trickery, word games and constructive frauds, we become enslaved. The irony is that we "choose" slavery by unquestioning acceptance of government licenses, numbers and status as a "U.S. citizen."

In all humility, I may be the most appropriate person in America to write the following overview of how "Americans" have been betrayed. My career began a decade ago during the common law court movement and has survived "redemption" and the UCC. I have watched in horror as well-meaning people (many of them close personal friends of mine, who were lawfully seeking shelter from the legal storm) have fallen from self-righteous optimism to dejection, poverty, insanity, imprisonment and even death-by-suicide. It is safe to say that just about every sovereignty/freedom process or program that does not work has crossed my desk.

But, we have been learning—we are not as hopeful and naive as we were in the common law court days. Through trial and error, good men and women have been challenging the ruthless power behind the benevolent facade of the U.S. government and its satelite state governments. In most cases, that power reaches out and destroys those who dare approach, but every now and then the good guys score a point or, in our defeat, we are able to glean valuable insight.
***Snip***

Signature

Can you ever remember a time where interaction with "government" did not require your signature? Licenses, fines, fees, programs, citations, prosecutions, jail, jury duty, settlements—all agreements between us and "government" (and legally-binding agreements between people) require our signatures.

Why? "Government" cannot compel you to assume liability; it requires your consent to validate what it’s doing with you or to you. Attaching your signature is such a powerful, binding tool that you can instantly "plane" from one state to another—out of whatever state you are in to federal jurisdiction, for instance—on the authority of your signature alone.

What happens if you don’t sign a "government" document? You don’t receive due process. You may spend (a lot of) time in jail, be denied "benefits" or be the recipient of threats, duress and coercion but, ultimately, due process (the arbitrary, statutorially-defined, negotiable process based in deceit)* is not observed.

With each instance where a signature is demanded and denied there are causes and effects. These causes and effects are specific to each instance and are quite beyond the scope of this article.

One case in point, however, was brought up at the conference. Alford Adask (publisher of The Anti-Shyster) was held in jail without charges stemming from a paternity claim from a former girlfriend. Adask refused to sign anything and, 344 days later, after a lot of threats and intimidation, he was released without any charges being filed or an order to reappear in court.

Most people would rather sign their name than spend almost a year in what Adask described as a pretty horrible Missouri jail, but the point, I think, is well made: It is important to note that in every case where your signature is demanded and subsequently denied, everything about the process that begins with a signature changes.

At this point you should be experiencing an epiphany: "My signature is not just the scribble version of my name?"

Restricting your signature: Your signature creates everything. It has weight, impact and is, as far as the "government" is concerned, at least as important as your physical body. With this new understanding of your signature in mind, you should resist using it without first contemplating what you are signing and why. And then begin restricting its use with the understanding that an unrestricted signature is an open-ended invitation for opportunists.

Since your signature belongs to you and is your property, you have the authority to restrict its use.

At this juncture, let us differentiate a "signature" from an "autograph." An autograph is for signing birthday cards, guest registries and letters to friends and family members. Signatures are part of a legal process indicating, "I agree to the foregoing."

So, do you agree to that speeding ticket? Do you agree to the criminal charges against you? Do you agree with whatever it is you are signing and do you agree to all of the other conditions you are agreeing to whether you are aware of them or not? With whom are you agreeing?

We have all signed documents against our will. The problem is that, if we don’t make some indication of our duress, the document stands as being signed with our blessing and it is impossible, legally, to argue to the contrary.

Therefore, in all cases, we can restrict our signature. Again, the instances where we would sign a document with a restricted signature are too numerous to list in this article, but I can give a couple of "for instances."

In all cases, whatever you write to restrict your signature must be before, or above your signature.

If you are signing something under threat, duress or coercion, you can write that (it can also be initialed "under TDC").

If you are not agreeing with a document or its implications, you can write "for identification purposes only."

In some cases, our signature may be used as a security and traded on the open market because it implies a value (on negotiable instruments, for instance). You can write, "No assured value," "No liability accepted," or "not bondable."

The point of this section is to get you to realize that "government" requires your signature to get your consent and that your signature belongs to you. If "government" wants your signature, do not give it carte blanche authority to do with it whatever it desires: Restrict its use—you have that authority.

***snip***
Once you have had your fill of girls, the above information will be essential for your well being in the journey that is Life. For the whole article, follow the link above.

-Sapiens

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapien, what happened to GH? Is he still alive or dead like many others?

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo sapien,how do you just come with clever stuff off the top like that. did you practice somehow? Man you really got the gift of gab brotha!

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth surely does fit.

Sapien, thoroughly enjoyed this entire thread! Much respect, sir.

I find it extremely funny how little women matter once you realise how much life really has to offer. Quite hilarious.

Sapien, when it comes to creating personal wealth, what is the most profound literature you have read? This is my life purpose for the time being and would really appreciate some recommendations from someone such as yourself.

Be great-

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have tried to contact sapiens does anybody know whats up with him?

DeMarco91

Reaction score
Great thread. I appreciate the time invested.

It appears as if you have delved into the current situation of the United States as a new focus. I accepted a long time ago the sham and injustice that the system has become. Unless you intend to start a political revolution with a very large group of rich and powerful men I believe it is all in vain.

Best of Luck

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
De vez en cuando, pude comunicarme con el.

Well, Que Rico, the game is quite simple. Yet, because it is so simple, most people cannot accept it nor understand it.

So you have heard me say, first and foremost know who you are. But the first thing out of your mouth without giving it any thought is, “I don’t know who I am. WHO AM I?”

That my friend is the most fundamental secret, knowing who you are.

You begin with the very basics and then build from there. For example, are you shy? Are you quick tempered? Do you like to be around people? Or do you like to be alone?

Knowing these things are essential, because you will come to know that everything revolves around the fact you must interact with other people.

Now, as it regards to women. Women are simple creatures really, all they do is crave attention. But here is the paradox, like most creatures that crave something you must know how to supply what they crave in order not to overwhelm their desire.

Going back to the basics, you must know that one craves that which one cannot get. So what happens once you have satiated your desire? Yes, you lose interest in that which you were desiring. The same with women, you must give them what they crave, but never give enough to overwhelm their desire.

Given that the foremost need that women have is attention, you must also know that everything else by extension regarding women is linked to them receiving attention.

Money, fame, resources, cash, -all are linked to attention as they regard to women.

Knowing that attention is the primary driver of women’s existence, you can then plan ahead and pretty much obtain the “love and desire” of any woman.

Keep working with your troop, I know you have made phenomenal progress and congratulations with “Xxxxxx”.

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something to share from the Man:

I hope you guys finally got it, it is really simple and easily understood once it is explained to you, but if you haven’t really given it the careful thought that it requires, you will never get it.

Here it goes:

1. Always, always keep in mind that the number 1 operating parameter for all women is this: THEY WANT TO BE DESIRED.
2. Women must always feel that they know you intimately. YOU MUST HAVE RAPPORT WITH HER, MAKE HER FEEL LIKE SHE HAS KNOWN YOU A LIFETIME. (Even if you just met her at a bar.)
3. Have the balls to be a MAN. You must know WHAT YOU WANT and that you are going to get it. ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN. (How will you handle her if she agrees to **** you.)
4. Tell her what to do, and command her to do it.

WHY DOES THIS WORK?

Because women like to follow Men.

That’s it.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapien, when it comes to creating personal wealth, what is the most profound literature you have read? This is my life purpose for the time being and would really appreciate some recommendations from someone such as yourself.

Be great-
The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
Decline and Fall of the English System of Finance (1796) By Thomas Paine
The Matrix Exposed by Thad Beversdorf http://www.firstrebuttal.com/the-matrix-exposed/