“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Finding reliable wings in a new city and building up a social circle?

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
Im new to vegas. How would you go about finding a consistent wing and building up a kick ass social circle here? Should I just befriend girls I approach and go from there? I need reliablity as I am someone who likes consistency. Any tips?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
That's awesome that you live in Las Vegas. A man who lives in Las Vegas can have sex with new tourist women all the time. That's not the norm in a lot of USA cities.

I don't recommend befriending most women. I don't think male-female friendship is a good idea in most cases. There was a time where I had a female friend who was mid AF (a 5 according to me). I wasn't attracted to her. The friendship still failed and was a bad idea.

Are you seeking more short term sex or longer term sex?
 
Top