"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Finding People on Your Level

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
So I graduated from college in June. Over the summer I went on a couple of trips and I had a girlfriend for a few months. I dumped her but now I'm in a rut. I realized I don't have a close group of friends to party with at home. I spent most of my time with her (BAD IDEA).

I REALLY wanna go out and have crazy party weekends, especially after this break up and all, but hardly have anyone to kick it with back home. Most of my friends aren't on my level when it comes to this sh*t. They aren't as motivated as I am to meet girls and get drunk and get into all sorts of crazy scandalous stuff.

Anyone been in this type of situation? What did you do? I'd appreciate your help. It's almost to the point where I'm thinknig about going to the club alone.

-AL
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
It's almost to the point where I'm thinknig about going to the club alone.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with going out solo. In fact, it can be one of the best thing you do! Think about it, you don't have to worry about your friends wanting to go, you don't have to worry if they're showing up. You're there to have a good time, not to be company for your friends. You're in complete control of what you do without dragging the extra weight.

Take these opportunities to work on initiating convo with other people. You'll be able to make some new friends, and meet some new women. Your friends won't be expecting you to stay at the table and just talk about women.

I always found my game at its lowest when I was with friends. My attention was completely devoted to them and not myself.

Give it a try, and make it a point to just have fun! If you're not having fun, you can leave.
 

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
Thanks Des,

Yeah after pondering it for a moment it doesn't seem that bad at all.

After all, if you don't have friends who are into DJing, then they'll just drag you down.
 

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
i cant really recall me ever doing well, or even approaching many girls when im with friends.

if you go to the same club fairly often, you'll see the same people there and become club friends, well this happened to me anyway, and these guys had come alone at one point too, and they seem to be far more into DJing, and it was cool having them about.

solo is excellent.

when you meet other like minded people, its even better.

you meet up like every 30 mins or so and report back to each other, it really peps you up, and keeps you talking to women, as its more like a game.
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I expanded my social circle by going to bars/clubs and meeting random people. Its pretty easy actually. If you are cool with other people, they will be cool to you as well. Just go out and start talking to somone who seems cool to you. Guaranteed you'll meet someone with a large social circle who has access to tight parties.

--Lan
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Most AFCs just aren't into "the Scene" so to speak so it's hard to go out with them strictly on a pick up or even socializing basis. Sometimes you can befriend a Natural though and not only is it fun, if fustrating (if he unknowingly ****blocks you), but also educational.

Unfortunately, I've probably winged with close to TWO DOZEN people off of PLAY, PAIR, the DJ boards, etc. and most guys... just can't hack it either thru lack of skill, inner game, or just not being a cool, friendly guy.

No easy solution other than to develop a social circle through multiple avenues and MAYBE picking up a good wing/buddy.
 

DJD

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Nothing wrong at all in going out alone. I do it all the time, and often prefer doing so to hanging out with friends, some of whom mess up my game by acting like idiots. When people ask if I'm alone or why I'm alone, I sometimes just reply that I was supposed to meet a friend there but he didn't show and is not answering his phone.
 
Top