Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

finding out

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone ever thought if they go into some detail on the site about something that someone will figure out it is them. the people I know and they know are internet dummies. they only go to popular sites that everyone else goes on.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya but thats why you dont
1)Use your real name
2)Link your facebook or the females facebook(i seen that on here a couple of times)
3)share pics

the stories are a little hard because you have to tell them what happened to get help from fellow DJ's but honestly this isnt a popular site. its not like this site is called guyadvice.com.....to be honest i dont even know how i found this site

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always a little bit worried, but I have yet to share much outside of my location and life situation. Most people I know don't even belong to online communities so its unlikely they would find anything here anyway. On the same token, would it matter? most of what I post here isn't terribly incriminating. I work, don't do drugs, and am single so I get with a few chicks. Its not really all that bad.