"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Find Your SMV

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
Why do you think you aren’t?
Looks wise it is hair loss. Almost bald. I own it and have a number 1, the marine cut as I call it. Looks wise I’m not bad 6’3”, 200lb, dress well, British accent which some ladies love.

My biggest problem is confidence and escalation. I’m working on both and getting better.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Looks wise it is hair loss. Almost bald. I own it and have a number 1, the marine cut as I call it. Looks wise I’m not bad 6’3”, 200lb, dress well, British accent which some ladies love.

My biggest problem is confidence and escalation. I’m working on both and getting better.
With enough practice you are just hair cut or treatment away from bagging the hottest girls in your area. There's no reason why you shouldn't...

Nicely done on the physique.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I like the general idea of @cola ’s thread. However, I believe it can be simplified further.

A mans SMV (assuming fitness and style are maximized) outside of school environment is based on resources, location, and height. Income is the easiest metric, as it correlates with social status.
To find yours, start with annual income in dollars:

10: $1,000,000+

9: $250,000+

8: $100,000+

7: $80,000+

6: $60,000+

5: $50,000+


Then, adjust for height.

If 6’ to 6’5, +1
If 5’6 or shorter -1


Finally, adjust for location:
If you do NOT live in a “power city,” +1. Power cities include NYC, LA, SF Bay Area, London, Toronto, and their equivalents.

Examples:
Joe, 6’1, is a laborer in Cleveland, Ohio with an annual income of $85,000. Joe’s SMV would be 9.

Chauncey, 5’6, is an electrical engineer in San Francisco, CA with an annual income of $160,000. Chauncey’s SMV would be 7.

Why does this matter?
Due to female hypergamy, a man should expect to consistently date women a point or two lower than his SMV. Joe would have his pick of 7s and 8s. Chauncey will likely be with the 5s and 6s.

Thoughts? Where do you rank?
Not valid without Face.
Also, SF Area isn’t that bad.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Sorry eyeB, but I have to call you out on your BS. I find it very interesting that you made the height to lose points 5'6 and under, when you yourself are 5'7... most women would think 5'8 and below for a man is short. You've created a scale that leans in your favor, and saves yourself from losing points

And I'm not even gonna bother with the money scale part. It's ridiculous, that's disproven everyday.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I like the general idea of @cola ’s thread. However, I believe it can be simplified further.

A mans SMV (assuming fitness and style are maximized) outside of school environment is based on resources, location, and height. Income is the easiest metric, as it correlates with social status.
To find yours, start with annual income in dollars:

10: $1,000,000+

9: $250,000+

8: $100,000+

7: $80,000+

6: $60,000+

5: $50,000+


Then, adjust for height.

If 6’ to 6’5, +1
If 5’6 or shorter -1


Finally, adjust for location:
If you do NOT live in a “power city,” +1. Power cities include NYC, LA, SF Bay Area, London, Toronto, and their equivalents.

Examples:
Joe, 6’1, is a laborer in Cleveland, Ohio with an annual income of $85,000. Joe’s SMV would be 9.

Chauncey, 5’6, is an electrical engineer in San Francisco, CA with an annual income of $160,000. Chauncey’s SMV would be 7.

Why does this matter?
Due to female hypergamy, a man should expect to consistently date women a point or two lower than his SMV. Joe would have his pick of 7s and 8s. Chauncey will likely be with the 5s and 6s.

Thoughts? Where do you rank?
Im up at the top right now financially speaking and height wise but i never show off my true power levels. Not until im done harvesting my primary investments at least. I do need to get in better gym shape though. Which ever woman catches me is going to be lucky as hell though. I love being underestimated for now though.

Whoever says money doesnt breed confidence is crazy. I look down harshly on all these broke women and especially instagram thots. High quality women i dont feel this way about though. They def have their important place. Not many of those left though.

Making it financially really helps put womens true value into perspective. Most havent accomplished jack squat in their lives besides born looking good or transforming themselves with makeup and clothing. You really realize how weak and useless most are. That might sound arrogant but its hard not to feel this way.
.
 
Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I like the general idea of @cola ’s thread. However, I believe it can be simplified further.

A mans SMV (assuming fitness and style are maximized) outside of school environment is based on resources, location, and height. Income is the easiest metric, as it correlates with social status.
To find yours, start with annual income in dollars:

10: $1,000,000+

9: $250,000+

8: $100,000+

7: $80,000+

6: $60,000+

5: $50,000+


Then, adjust for height.

If 6’ to 6’5, +1
If 5’6 or shorter -1


Finally, adjust for location:
If you do NOT live in a “power city,” +1. Power cities include NYC, LA, SF Bay Area, London, Toronto, and their equivalents.

Examples:
Joe, 6’1, is a laborer in Cleveland, Ohio with an annual income of $85,000. Joe’s SMV would be 9.

Chauncey, 5’6, is an electrical engineer in San Francisco, CA with an annual income of $160,000. Chauncey’s SMV would be 7.

Why does this matter?
Due to female hypergamy, a man should expect to consistently date women a point or two lower than his SMV. Joe would have his pick of 7s and 8s. Chauncey will likely be with the 5s and 6s.

Thoughts? Where do you rank?
What about length? I'm actually an unemployed dwarf from New Jersey with a six inch koch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Im up at the top right now financially speaking and height wise but i never show off my true power levels. Not until im done harvesting my primary investments at least. I do need to get in better gym shape though. Which ever woman catches me is going to be lucky as hell though. I love being underestimated for now though.

Whoever says money doesnt breed confidence is crazy. I look down harshly on all these broke women and especially instagram thots. High quality women i dont feel this way about though. They def have their important place. Not many of those left though.

Making it financially really helps put womens true value into perspective. Most havent accomplished jack squat in their lives besides born looking good or transforming themselves with makeup and clothing. You really realize how weak and useless most are. That might sound arrogant but its hard not to feel this way.
.
Being arrogant with women , even though they deserve it does not make them want to sleep with you

who thinks that women do not know that they do not have anything besides their looks is naive . They know this and play it accordingly :)

even the quality ones , that have other things that they can give you

the only ones that do not play this card are the smart but ugly ones , but they know that they are ugly so they just try to play their best hand
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I don't agree with some of your points on here.

In regards to income and financial status, I feel like this only truly plays an impact if you are either very low or very high in regards to socioeconomic status. For instance, let's say a woman goes out with a man she was initially attracted to but she finds out he is either chronically unemployed or is stuck working a minimum wage job with no signs of improving (college, training, etc.) this is going to play a huge impact in regards to how she views this man.

On the flip side, I don't feel your wealth really becomes all that much of a plus unless we are talking being a celebrity, NBA player, rapper or being someone who is clearly possessing of very high financial or career status. I feel that this is such an outlier that it really isn't even worth discussing. This reminds me of a thread I read on here a while ago about the car you drive. Driving a BMW or Mercedes really isn't going to make much of an impact compared to say driving a Honda or Toyota, as at the end of the day those cars are still fairly common. I feel like this doesn't even become a wow factor until you start getting into really high end vehicles, like driving a Lambo or Ferrari for instance.

As for body, I personally feel that being at least of a healthy body fat level is a bare requirement to be able to do exist in the dating market. In regards to being fit, if you look like you exercise and/or are active and have a decently nice body this will give you points, but it's relatively common and still not that big of a deal. However, I don't think it really becomes that big of a deal until you start getting very fit and athletically built, this requires a good amount of dedication with a combination of good genetics as well. I feel height plays into this though, as I've seen guys at the gym who are barely taller than the average woman not do very well, this is already well understood so there is no reason for even elaborating on this. I feel like if a man is overweight, or even worse obese and up, I think this plays a huge negative in regards to how he'd be viewed by women. I feel that the only way to overcome something like this would be to have extreme wealth and/or be very gifted socially, which I'll get into below.

I feel like social skills are also very important. Many men don't know how to flirt or interact with women in a manner that goes outside of the platonic range. This is something I've personally struggled with, but I feel like a man who has a ton of very objective things going for him (height, body, financial success, etc.) is going to suffer if he is perceived by women as inexperienced, awkward, unable to flirt properly, etc. I think the more attractive you are there is more room for error with this. However, you take an otherwise averageish man who also is awkward with the opposite sex you'll get an "incel", especially given how competitive the dating market is. As for socially gifted men, I think if they are lacking in some points, such as body or success, they can be perceived as more attractive than they actually are. Think of the man who is the life of the party or someone who is able to make everyone, including women, laugh. However, I also feel that men like this are an outlier and that this isn't really a trait most men should aspire to attain, as this is more to due with traits and characteristics they were born with.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Im up at the top right now financially speaking and height wise but i never show off my true power levels.
If you have prime beachfront property where your backyard goes into a beach with amazing sunsets and you pick up ethnic tinder girls, then you are showing something. You wrote about this on another post about using the high-status JBW game.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I don't agree with some of your points on here.

In regards to income and financial status, I feel like this only truly plays an impact if you are either very low or very high in regards to socioeconomic status. For instance, let's say a woman goes out with a man she was initially attracted to but she finds out he is either chronically unemployed or is stuck working a minimum wage job with no signs of improving (college, training, etc.) this is going to play a huge impact in regards to how she views this man.

On the flip side, I don't feel your wealth really becomes all that much of a plus unless we are talking being a celebrity, NBA player, rapper or being someone who is clearly possessing of very high financial or career status. I feel that this is such an outlier that it really isn't even worth discussing. This reminds me of a thread I read on here a while ago about the car you drive. Driving a BMW or Mercedes really isn't going to make much of an impact compared to say driving a Honda or Toyota, as at the end of the day those cars are still fairly common. I feel like this doesn't even become a wow factor until you start getting into really high end vehicles, like driving a Lambo or Ferrari for instance.

As for body, I personally feel that being at least of a healthy body fat level is a bare requirement to be able to do exist in the dating market. In regards to being fit, if you look like you exercise and/or are active and have a decently nice body this will give you points, but it's relatively common and still not that big of a deal. However, I don't think it really becomes that big of a deal until you start getting very fit and athletically built, this requires a good amount of dedication with a combination of good genetics as well. I feel height plays into this though, as I've seen guys at the gym who are barely taller than the average woman not do very well, this is already well understood so there is no reason for even elaborating on this. I feel like if a man is overweight, or even worse obese and up, I think this plays a huge negative in regards to how he'd be viewed by women. I feel that the only way to overcome something like this would be to have extreme wealth and/or be very gifted socially, which I'll get into below.

I feel like social skills are also very important. Many men don't know how to flirt or interact with women in a manner that goes outside of the platonic range. This is something I've personally struggled with, but I feel like a man who has a ton of very objective things going for him (height, body, financial success, etc.) is going to suffer if he is perceived by women as inexperienced, awkward, unable to flirt properly, etc. I think the more attractive you are there is more room for error with this. However, you take an otherwise averageish man who also is awkward with the opposite sex you'll get an "incel", especially given how competitive the dating market is. As for socially gifted men, I think if they are lacking in some points, such as body or success, they can be perceived as more attractive than they actually are. Think of the man who is the life of the party or someone who is able to make everyone, including women, laugh. However, I also feel that men like this are an outlier and that this isn't really a trait most men should aspire to attain, as this is more to due with traits and characteristics they were born with.
the only way to improve your smv is to always develop both your exterior and interior

otherwise your smv will remain constant or drop

having a higher smv helps you access higher tier women
 
Last edited:

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Surely the £££$$$ angle leads to inaccuracy.Sure,you may earn thousands,but what if your expenditure/debt is also thousands ? You can earn loads and still be poor
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Transform yourself.

I'm pretty much obese right now. I don't bother with women at all as I don't believe in my ability to attract them with my looks so far down the gutter. This lack of belief directly kills my confidence to the point I couldn't pull a girl even if she didn't mind that I was fat. You see what I'm getting at is that you need to be constantly evolving, constantly improving.

If I start putting in all the hard work to lose weight now, and lose forty pounds, I'll feel so good about myself. I'll still technically be overweight, but I'll be so cócky about the weight I have lost that my confidence will be that of a guy who was in shape and just became properly ripped. He would still look way better than me, but he'd feel no better, because we've both transformed ourselves, from one level, to another. Our confidence would be about the same. Eventually we all hit a peak, and feel we can't improve further. This is dangerous for confidence.

Transform yourself.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
10: $1,000,000+

9: $250,000+

8: $100,000+

7: $80,000+

6: $60,000+

5: $50,000+


Then, adjust for height.

If 6’ to 6’5, +1
If 5’6 or shorter -1


Finally, adjust for location:
If you do NOT live in a “power city,” +1. Power cities include NYC, LA, SF Bay Area, London, Toronto, and their equivalents
So a 6 foot tall ugly guy making $250,000 living in London would be an 11 out of 10 (9+1+1). Lol.

SMV = looks. Only thing that would increase your looks is muscle+facial hair+hairstyle+skincare+fashion.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
So a 6 foot tall ugly guy making $250,000 living in London would be an 11 out of 10 (9+1+1). Lol.

SMV = looks. Only thing that would increase your looks is muscle+facial hair+hairstyle+skincare+fashion.

That means that you can date down and get easily 9s
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
So a 6 foot tall ugly guy making $250,000 living in London would be an 11 out of 10 (9+1+1). Lol.

SMV = looks. Only thing that would increase your looks is muscle+facial hair+hairstyle+skincare+fashion.
Guy, you didn’t read the OP carefully. And yes, the assumption is if his style and fitness are on point, a 6’ tall Londoner making $250,000 per year is a 10 SMV.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top