"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Find out if guy my gf hangs out with has a gf?

1-2-3

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
MY gf studies with this guy, and I was wondering if he had a gf or not. Is there a way I could find out or bring it up and ask my gf?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
how about just ask her "does mark have a girlfriend?". I don't see the big deal in asking that, if she gets all pissy when you ask just tell her you know this girl that you might want to set him up with. Or next time she goes to hang out with him, go along, its that easy.
 

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
you: "are you _____'s boyfriend?"

him: "no, my girlfriend is ____"

you: "oh it must be a different mark"
 

Allstar69

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Studying!!!!! Ha Ha hA you must be on crack. Bro study partners dont exist period. There is no reason to study with someone it is counter productive. The trust is she likes this dude sexually. I will tell you this, if he was ugly you think she would be studying with him, ha, not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you pull your head outta your ass, realize she is not completely into you. She is most likely boning this guy and even tho my message to you will infuriate you adn make you think i make no sense, i know as well as other players that bone girls with bfs, that he is boning yoru chick.
 
Top