"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Find me an excuse to flake on this AW

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
im kinda together with this AW...now though Im starting to get turned off by her and tonight she begged me to go watch her practice for her hip hop performance- I feel like flaking cause going would mean me sitting there watching her dance and then dipping out before she leaves- total wuss ****... whats a good excuse not to go? I'd rather go to the bookstore or to Hooters with my friends.
headache? car accident blocking freeway? any others?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
What are you afraid of?
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
lol... sounds like you have the same problem as I do. funny. I just don't give a **** sometimes :)

I've learned that when you feel like flaking FLAKE!

I would just say I'm too f-cken tired. take a short nap. get up and then go out.

let her cry about it . that is what women do. let her deal with it.

at least you will have some sleep and be dreaming about all the tities at hooters.

Do it for the tities man. the tities.

:D
 

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
ya I'll say im tired
she was like "oh you get off work so late maybe it'd be better if you didnt come so you can rest"
so I said ya it would I'll just go next time-maybe
then she was like "oh please pretty please cmon on down".....
the thing is Im not trying to lose her as a semi gf whatever it is - but I am completely willing to walk away now....what am I afraid of francisco?
Im afraid of boredom of doing stupid things like wasting my night...
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
well the good thing is your not being afc and not flaking because you dont want 2.




I think i know wut your problem is. LIke woman get turned off by Afc men......your getting turned off by her cause she is also coming off with an afc vibe as needy.....begging you to come.

Fear of boredom??? lol never heard of that one b4. Maby its her needyness.





Hey, if your not feeling it i'd give her some kind of discussion....maby its something silly. Just tell her your not feeling it anymore.If things dont lighten up then let her go and get one thats more fun.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
348
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Just flake on her. Don't worry about it. Just say that you need to get other things done or that you're tired. You know the drill.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I find it ironic that everyone is incourageing him to flake on this girl....but on the other hand a girl flaking on a guy is completely unacceptable....

Why not tell her you don't want to go? Why make up excuses...why lie? Not interested? Then tell her....
 

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
^^^ agreed

I'm not down with this idea to just flake her. Thats not cool. Just be honest with her and tell her you dont feel like it. Dont hurt a girl's feelings for no reason.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by SpeedRunner
^^^ agreed

I'm not down with this idea to just flake her. Thats not cool. Just be honest with her and tell her you dont feel like it. Dont hurt a girl's feelings for no reason.
I agree too, but he has not answered my question about why he's afraid of her.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by InsidiousNstinct
I find it ironic that everyone is incourageing him to flake on this girl....but on the other hand a girl flaking on a guy is completely unacceptable....

Why not tell her you don't want to go? Why make up excuses...why lie? Not interested? Then tell her....
When a girl flakes on you isn't it just a sign of low interest level? There is no reason to say that it is unacceptable. A girl should be able to flake on you whenever she wants. You shouldn't care. Are you not so damn busy anyway? what about all those other girls just dying to go out with you? you can't leave them alone. A man should be generous.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
your wrong about that. If a girl flakes on a guy it says she is not interested enough and in LTR you comit time to it. If we make plans i would like them 2 cancel just simply so i dont have to be bothered by it. Flaking from everyboy is just stupid and it pisses me off (not from girlz but from everyone) like for example my new years.......my plans went to **** cause ppl started flaking and then it snowballed.

flaking just says your to much of a chicken to cancel. its true.....your afraid to tell her the truth.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Personally, I'd tell her that I already had plans with the guys. BUT since it is so important to her, I'd drop in just to see her part before going out with the guys.

If she's a good woman, she'd appreciate it (maybe even more than you could imagine). If she has a fit, it'll give some incite into her true character.

But then again, if they are in a relationship where each flakes, lies and deceives one another, only so much should be expected from either of them.
 

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
I just told her I was tired - I invited her out again later this weekend and she said she'd call before then. so I'll let her call me and if she doesn't I'll just ghost out.

by the way she'd used the "maybe we dont have to (fill in activity) with me card before... its just that this time I was like ok then I wont.
 
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Parts Unknown
No, better yet...tell her your unable to attend because you are too busy posting on this board.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Parts Unknown
NO NO...EVEN BETTER!! Tell her if you see her in action you might *** your pants...or you will be so turned on that you will have to rape her...

Orr....hahha ok im done.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
NO NO...EVEN BETTER!! Tell her if you see her in action you might *** your pants...or you will be so turned on that you will have to rape her...

Orr....hahha ok im done.
two words of advice for you, "GET LAID"
 
Top