Financial Forum

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_Dragon
Alright, I'm just plain old "Spike" over on Eternal's site now.:D
Advertise that everyone could be on a first name basis on your site. Since their are only a few members this could be an incentive. :)

Or how about (1 free get out of being Banned) by eternal on Sosuave card.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Or how about (1 free get out of being Banned) by eternal on Sosuave card.
Sure, I promise I won't ban you then. ;) :p

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
If you find financial help on some other forums you can't really trust it because some of it can be even intentionally BS.
Yes, but how many people on this forum are actually successful entrepreneurs/investors? At least on a moderated financial forum you would have a higher chance of getting someone who knows what they are talking about.

(Anyone remember Demon and Capi, two teenagers pretending to be successful businessmen?)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
Yes, but how many people on this forum are actually successful entrepreneurs/investors? At least on a moderated financial forum you would have a higher chance of getting someone who knows what they are talking about.

(Anyone remember Demon and Capi, two teenagers pretending to be successful businessmen?)

How many people on this forum are actually successful with women?

I'm young, as are many here. I'll take advice from people who have the mindset of being better, etc.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
The new one? Well mabye if people would sign up and post instead of just going "this place is dead..." Then it wouldn't be so dead! :p

Spike - Oh boo hoo. :p

"ETERNAL" sorry if i sound rude but what's the point of ur website????????mmm i just dont get it...why would u like to make an other website ????

ur website is dead because.

1. You have no domain name. .
2. The domain ur using is free....
3.it has commercial something that "ss" doesnt have..

Eternal if u wanna compete against "ss" please at least buy a domain...

probably iam wrong ............so can somebody please tell me what sucks about it...or what's good about it???? and how would u rate it on scale of 1>10????????????

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
originally posted by hacx
probably iam wrong ............so can somebody please tell me what sucks about it...or what's good about it???? and how would u rate it on scale of 1>10????????????
Well, you're correct about not having an actual domain name like Diablo has, but Eternal has taken the initiative and formed one and a sex forum.

Considering more and more people in the U.S. are living in debt and refuse to switch from "consumer" to "producer" i.e. (for example) self-employed, own your own business/franchise. Then you will have people who are living on other companies payrolls (living from paycheck to paycheck) and struggling to get by. If anyone I know of had any more financial knowledge about 10 years ago, I'd be living in a nice mansion down in Fl. and in a nice chateau in South America right about now.:D

Do you care if all of a sudden you started getting good financial advice even if the website was a clone of another one? Also, keep in mind even if you have a good idea -- "It takes money to make money". You'll still need a loan or borrowed sum from a rich relative to get your "business" off the ground.

Then again, you could always apply for a grant. ((I'll find the link and post it later)).

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I was thinking about moving over to Eternal's site. I don't really have time to keep up with more than one message board at a time (sosuave is the only one on the net that I use), so I might be leaving here pretty soon.

On the one hand, there are WAY too many posters on sosuave... on the other there are too few on Eternal's site.

Anyways, I'm caught in a strange time in my life right now and I don't really feel like giving anyone any advice. I might just take a nice little break from all of it.:cool:

...Uhmmm, no. I am not going kill myself.:p