Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Financial Budget Excel sheet

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. In another thread I was requested to put up aa budget sheet I use to track my spending and income. Here it is. It has proved very helpful. I had spent 14hours modifying a template I found to suite my needs and it still get tweaked a bit as my wife and I plan our budgets each month. Just insert your income and then start adding in your expenses under the apropriate categories. You can rename the cells as you chose and alter it even more to fit your particular financial situation. Regardless of your financial situation, if you have been wondering where your money goes... This will help if you use it.

Epi

http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/8a847e1e

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Ok. In another thread I was requested to put up aa budget sheet I use to track my spending and income. Here it is. It has proved very helpful. I had spent 14hours modifying a template I found to suite my needs and it still get tweaked a bit as my wife and I plan our budgets each month. Just insert your income and then start adding in your expenses under the apropriate categories. You can rename the cells as you chose and alter it even more to fit your particular financial situation. Regardless of your financial situation, if you have been wondering where your money goes... This will help if you use it.

Epi

This is pretty useful. Planning and keep track of your spending is hands down the best way to prevent debt or bad credit.

And nice job on the template... I've never touched Excel but this is pretty good in my opinion.

slyseiene

Reaction score
easiest way to avoid debt is to not spend more than you earn, why does there need to be a spread sheet explaining this?

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:

Epi

thanks a lot buddy!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem. Save yourself a "template" copy and adjust and rename shyt as deemed necessary.

Glad its getting used ... I spent a crap ton of time getting it expanded and working from its original template design which was far too small.

Epi

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump! Just incase someone needs it!

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slyseiene said:
easiest way to avoid debt is to not spend more than you earn, why does there need to be a spread sheet explaining this?

Great post. It most def is not hard when you learn how to stop idolizing celebs and impressing people.