"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

financial advice column: My sister-in-law is a greedy, gold-digging, woman — it floored me that men could be so stupid

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I have watched my sister-in-law maneuver her way through various romantic relationships for gain. Her prizes were everything from boob jobs and cars to homes. She is a selfish, gold-digging, greedy woman. It floored me that men could be so stupid. Especially wealthy men! But they were. Sigh!

She finally landed a superrich man, my husband’s brother, and they started a family through an egg donor and began a rich, but seemingly normal, life — at least on the surface. I wanted no part of my sister-in-law or her new family — nor did I want a part of any of her antics. I, over the years, have made that clear to my husband.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top