so here ths situation
1.met girl at a party early nov. number closed
2. called 3 days later. left message, got immediate call back from girl. She seemed cautious and akward on phone. Said she'd be gone for the weekend and told me when she'd return. talked for about ten min.
3. called her when she returned, she picked up phone, we setup action date. Again she sounded shy. talked for about 5 min.
4. action date on saturday was fun and playful (zoo). hugged at the end, both wanted to hangout again. Told her I'd be gone for tahnkgiving and would give her a buzz when I get back
5. 9 days after first date, I call her.
6. Get no response for 4 days. Call her again and leave message: Hey, whatsup. Havent heard from you. Maybe misscommunication. I'm sure i told you ide be out of town for thankgiving. tahts why i called you when i did. Had a great time hangining with you. You're a fun cool girl, and i enjoyed getting to know you a bit. Lets do it again. Hope to hear from you. Anyways, I heard back from her that same night. This was on a friday. She sounded very warm and comfortable. Said she was jsut busy that week and was meaning to call me on the weekend. Also said my comment of her being a fun cool girl put a smile on her face. said she couldnt get together that weekend casue one of her friends was visiting out of town. So I told her to jsut do her thing, and i'd get in touch with her the following week.
7. tues rolls around and I call her, leave message asking what her schedule looks like. want to get together with ya. You have my number. bye.
8. Saturday. today: still hasnt called me.
Q: Should I back off big time now and not call her for a while, or call her before she leaves for australia, wish her a good trip and add that we should get together when she gets back if either of us has time. I think she likes me. At the party i was at, the host was a buddy of mine, and told me some of the girls there commented that I know how to talk to girls and seem like i could be a player. I dont think this girl heard any of this. Should I be concerned. Is this chick just busy, playing games (hard to get) or jsut plain not interested. maybe timing is bad since her finals are coming up, but I think thats a bad excuse for not calling and jsut saying she wont be able to hangout for a while. Shoudl i put her on the backburner and focus on some other stuff for now?
SOme facts
-shes a grad student
-kind of shy
-dec exams coming up
-shes leaving to australia for a month on dec 29th and retunring in feb.
1.met girl at a party early nov. number closed
2. called 3 days later. left message, got immediate call back from girl. She seemed cautious and akward on phone. Said she'd be gone for the weekend and told me when she'd return. talked for about ten min.
3. called her when she returned, she picked up phone, we setup action date. Again she sounded shy. talked for about 5 min.
4. action date on saturday was fun and playful (zoo). hugged at the end, both wanted to hangout again. Told her I'd be gone for tahnkgiving and would give her a buzz when I get back
5. 9 days after first date, I call her.
6. Get no response for 4 days. Call her again and leave message: Hey, whatsup. Havent heard from you. Maybe misscommunication. I'm sure i told you ide be out of town for thankgiving. tahts why i called you when i did. Had a great time hangining with you. You're a fun cool girl, and i enjoyed getting to know you a bit. Lets do it again. Hope to hear from you. Anyways, I heard back from her that same night. This was on a friday. She sounded very warm and comfortable. Said she was jsut busy that week and was meaning to call me on the weekend. Also said my comment of her being a fun cool girl put a smile on her face. said she couldnt get together that weekend casue one of her friends was visiting out of town. So I told her to jsut do her thing, and i'd get in touch with her the following week.
7. tues rolls around and I call her, leave message asking what her schedule looks like. want to get together with ya. You have my number. bye.
8. Saturday. today: still hasnt called me.
Q: Should I back off big time now and not call her for a while, or call her before she leaves for australia, wish her a good trip and add that we should get together when she gets back if either of us has time. I think she likes me. At the party i was at, the host was a buddy of mine, and told me some of the girls there commented that I know how to talk to girls and seem like i could be a player. I dont think this girl heard any of this. Should I be concerned. Is this chick just busy, playing games (hard to get) or jsut plain not interested. maybe timing is bad since her finals are coming up, but I think thats a bad excuse for not calling and jsut saying she wont be able to hangout for a while. Shoudl i put her on the backburner and focus on some other stuff for now?
SOme facts
-shes a grad student
-kind of shy
-dec exams coming up
-shes leaving to australia for a month on dec 29th and retunring in feb.