Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finally!!!

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I've been trying to go out with again for a month now is finally available tonight....damn it seems like forever....but she's stoked to finally get together again...hell so am I....she's a HB8...super hot

We're goin to a Heaven & Hell party so we're dressin up...

I'll keep yall posted...

:up:

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The update...

I know it's been a couple of days but I don't have the internet at my house right now so I haven't gotten to a computer for a few....

Anyway...

The date was ok...again she had someone tag along....there were red flags all over the place...why I didn't just leave I don't know....at least this chick is going to Europe for a month so I don't have to think about her until then...I may just stop altogether...he he....

Here's a list of the good and the bad...

The bad...

-She had a friend with her
-We met up at another bar
-@ the 1st bar she tell me to wait where I'm standing for a second as her friend drags her to some corner of the bar
-While I stand there like a fool I see 2 guys getting all up on her dancing...WTF!?!?!?
( I almost left right then and should have....later she attempted to tell me that she had no control of the situation and didn't enjoy it...whatever....and she tells me that she told me to follow her...which didn't happen)
-She is currently still living (as a roommate) with her ex, they just recently broke up after 6 month...She doesn't want to move out cause she "loves" the house but it's her ex's best friend's house and he isn't going to kick his friend out for some chick who's staying there.
This is also why she's been so distant with me she says....she just got out of a relationship.....Ha! she's still livin in the same house.....
-As we are about to leave I had to relieve myself so I made her wait for me...I get back ...and she's gone.......turns out though that she got real sick and threw up so some one called her a cab and she cut out with out me.....damn line in the john!
-she's leaving for a month

Now for The good...

-She professed to me just how much she liked me....
-tons of kino...she couldn't keep her hands off me
-She was anxiously waiting for me at the first spot....I actually snuck in when she wasn't looking and witnessed her eying the door constantly like a little kid waiting for their parents to get home
-she has told a number of people how much she likes to dance with me
-she tried to kiss me like 8 times before I let her....after that we didn't stop the rest of the night
-during cab ride to the place we were actually going to she was laying on me sniffing my neck
-she complimented what I was wearing...she has givin me lots of random compliments like that though....about my eyes and smile mostly?
-she's leaving for a month

So there you have it. From what I can gather this chick likes me, but I can already smell the drama brewing and I don't like drama...

I don't know where to go with this one guys....