Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finally Moving on from my crush, but not happy

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a crush at work(we still work in same building different departments now)

who i still like but have to move on..so many easy mistakes I made now she acts as if I’m a stranger , that’s what kills me.

(I told her I liked her, I txt her now and again, I approach her desk now and again, I told other people I liked her at work who told her, sent cringe text, gave her presents, did small favours) all could have been avoided)

This what really gets to me,

What’s best way for things not to be awkward when I see her, cos we have mutual friends I will see her and at work

Because of my actions we now at a stage where she can’t even say hi to me if she sees me in a corridor that’s what gets to me

Just if I could turn back time just ask her out twice and would be happy if we were just mates.

Also how can I stop friends persuading me what to do and say, if I don’t Listen they put me down or guilt trip.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It sucks mate but best move is to move on...

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7

It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

IGNORE HER and live your life do cool s--t make everyone else talk about it and maybe it will reignite interest. But dont chase her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I swear, if I ever have a daughter one fine day, I'll make her promise me and to a pantheon of God's that she never dates any nice guy with mommy syndrome.

I'm going to make her date all the bad naughty mother fvckers and train her to use her femininity to tame them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, if I ever have a daughter one fine day, I'll make her promise me and to a pantheon of God's that she never dates any nice guy with mommy syndrome.

I'm going to make her date all the bad naughty mother fvckers and train her to use her femininity to tame them.
You really want your daughter passed around and trains run on her?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of my actions we now at a stage where she can’t even say hi to me if she sees me in a corridor that’s what gets to me
Then don't make the same mistake(s) again. Since you recognize what you did wrong, you can avoid doing it again.

Also how can I stop friends persuading me what to do and say, if I don’t Listen they put me down or guilt trip.
If your friends keep giving you AFC advice, then it's probably best that you establish women and game as an off-limit subject with them. "I don't want to hear it because you don't know what you're talking about."

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I've been there.

You just gotta treat her as if nothing ever happened and nothing ever will. Treat her like the fat, ugly blob at work. Not mean just be dismissive of her.
DO NOT tell her 'Good morning' or 'Good night'.
NO 'Have a nice day/weekend'. None of that.
Don't talk about her to your workmates. If they bring her up in conversation quickly change the subject.
Ignore your friends blue pill advice. It didn't work before it won't suddenly start working.
If she speaks to you be courteous and polite. If she asks about your personal life or your opinion on something non-work related ignore her.
Under no circumstances DO NOT compliment her on anything.
If you see her outside of work ignore her.
And STOP texting/calling her. The more you text her the lower value you appear to her.

And most importantly... Meet and date other women and don't do that AFC/Blue pill crap again.
I had nice guy disease and the only place it got me was lying in bed after a date embarrassed and jerking off.

*Get "The book of Pook" on Amazon
*Listen to Tom Leykis broadcasts found on youtube.
Get and read "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi.
I'm sympathizing with you bro because I've been there and when you mess up with a chick that you really have the hots for it feels like Bruce Lee kicks you in the chest every time you think about her.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

2)Learning experience yes but I didn’t want it with her.

Dariusthe bartender”Get everyone talking about her,” what do you mean?

Bondjamesbond424- What happens with you?

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

2)Learning experience yes but I didn’t want it with her.

Dariusthe bartender”Get everyone talking about her,” what do you mean?

Bondjamesbond424- What happens with you?
I may have posted it on here but I'll try to keep it short.
2017 working security at the client site. One of the tenants, cute Costa Rican girl my age, approaches me and says, "When are we going for a drink?" We hung out about 4 times. Each time I brought her a couple roses, told her I liked her even before she asked me out. Agreed with everything she said. Afraid to offend her. Texted her happy birthday. The first time we hung out we spooned and I was Mr. AFC afraid to make a move!
Our last date was May 28th, 2017. I went for the kiss and she cringed! I stupidly contacted her on Christmas and never got a reply. Done!

Same Month in 2017 - Chick #2 - Same client site, another tenant, hot looking blond latina cougar, approaches me late at night and starts flirting. Complaining about her bf and kinda joking about sexual stuff with me, her, and another girl she hangs out with. I didn't learn from my mistakes with the previous chick. Took her out to dinner dates. Date 4 she wants to bang in her truck. I was too stupid and clueless to realize her intention. She gave me 3 more chances and I blew them all. She finally rejected me April 2018 by a text.

I was crushed. I never contacted them again. I researched my butt off. YouTube, books, this forum. I dissected and analyzed every interaction I had with these two against the red pill knowledge I gained and felt embarrassed as f!

I am just now starting to have positive interactions with women I meet. In March I got a lay on the 2nd meet up. Had a chick meet me at the place to go dancing instead of boring dinner dates. I also discovered pheromones. And they don't hurt.

I'll never go back to doing those blue pill routines. The things I did were cringy af! There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about the blond cougar. The posters here say a 50 yr old woman is sour milk. But I bet all of em would do this chick if given the chance. She is hot for her age.
I can honestly say I don't have the one-itis for her anymore. The thing that bothers me is the regret and my own stupidity. I just didn't know what I didn't know. It's like the quarter back threw the ball to me, I caught it a foot away from the goal line and stood there not knowing what to do!

So Dude, I've been there. You're probably feeling embarrassed in her presence. You've got to elevate your thinking and get her off the pedestal. YOU belong on the pedestal because truth be told YOU are the one she has to prove herself to. You have NOTHING to prove to her. You are the charming prince that women wait in line for. NOT the AFC that hopes a chick will like you enough to give you a chance. You must tell yourself this every day.

Take red pills every day. Watch Red Pill content on YouTube every day. Read the books the other posters suggest here.
What helped me the most was recorded Tom Leykis broadcasts on youTube. Also a channel called Darius M also on YouTube.

We have to undo the blue pill simp programming we grew up believing. Get that chick off the pedestal.

One more thing, when you pass by her work area or you see her otherwise remember to always be smiling. Don't smile AT her. Just smile. I'll tell you why. Women can sense stuff. If you don't smile when she sees you, she'll assume you're feeling bad that she's ignoring you ( and she'll secretly like it). You don't want her to assume that. You want to give her the idea (by your constant smiling) that she means nothing to you. You don't give one ish about her. And just continue to ignore her.
Learn from your mistakes and never repeat them.

Dude you have a lot of reading and research to do. Turn the TV off and get to work. The more you devour your research the less this will bother you.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bondjamesbond424 - that’s exactly me afraid to offend wish her happy new year.
If you no longer have one its, why would you be bothered that’s the only reason I’m bothered about my mistakes

we had a argument few weeks back so I messaged her needed her advice didn’t reply next day same similar message, replied whatsup..needed advice abt goin to friends stag, she stopped replying again, then later I said you not probably not bothered.

That’s when she replied instantly, and eventually told me to leave her alone, and not message or approach her department(only occasionally messaged her or went to desk like once a month on average)

Before she would make excuses or be nice, I stopped being nice guy,

She didn’t block me, she didn’t mute or leave insta or snapchat.

Saw her at work, act normal she ignored me

Looked down why was she embrassed?

Last thing I want to tell her is the messages she sent I’m ok with not message or approaching her anymore I genuinely am as it was so stressful

What I’m bothered abt So many things if I didn’t tell her I liked her we could have done, she probably would t be my girlfriend could have still been mates.

Now we at a stage because I txt her, before she was being nice..she told me not to message, not to approach at desk, and now even when I walk past her she ignores me, that’s what kill me

Before I told her my feelings when we were in same department use to flirt, she use to smile when she saw me.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish I didn’t tell her

I liked her, and just asked out at least we could be friends

Should I ask why she ignores me?, (only ask when I pass her)

How can I stop things being awkard beetween us?, we have mutual friends so we see each other occasionally

If you have feelings that strong for someone, how do both people fall in love

I’m Also upset I want to make her happy not sad

Where can I meet other girls?
Where can I meet new friends?

I wanna start doing stuff,(like gym change clothes) but even in back of my head I have the thought she will think wow he’s changed I want to know him..how can I stop thinking like that

It’s also a huge relief letting her go no more thinking what to talk about, getting nervours to text, hoping I bump into her at.

I ask her about messaging she said it’s ok and I said u sure she said yes... cos she been ignoring me...then she message me to say stop during message argument,why not tell me then.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a crush at work(we still work in same building different departments now)

who i still like but have to move on..so many easy mistakes I made now she acts as if I’m a stranger , that’s what kills me.

(I told her I liked her, I txt her now and again, I approach her desk now and again, I told other people I liked her at work who told her, sent cringe text, gave her presents, did small favours) all could have been avoided)

This what really gets to me,

What’s best way for things not to be awkward when I see her, cos we have mutual friends I will see her and at work

Just if I could turn back time just ask her out twice and would be happy if we were just mates.

Showing weakness is pathetic. Not endearing.

Dont **** where you eat/sleep. I have but, my game is not wack. I don't bunt. Bunting is for phaggots. I mske moves. A series of mistakes doesn't make her wet.

Get new friends. Game = pulling. Charm everyone. Smash hot young baeeeees and befriending dudes. Dudes are wings, gym partners, and buds.

Its because you care. This girl wouldn't be a afterthought after i nut.

My tactic is the freeze out. As in, ***** is dead to me. I don't acknowledge her nor pay her the time a day. I am too busy hitting on hotter younger girls and going balls deep. Next her. Dead to you. Another brick in the wall. Act accordingly.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Showing weakness is pathetic. Not endearing.

Dont **** where you eat/sleep. I have but, my game is not wack. I don't bunt. Bunting is for phaggots. I mske moves. A series of mistakes doesn't make her wet.

Get new friends. Game = pulling. Charm everyone. Smash hot young baeeeees and befriending dudes. Dudes are wings, gym partners, and buds.

Its because you care. This girl wouldn't be a afterthought after i nut.

My tactic is the freeze out. As in, ***** is dead to me. I don't acknowledge her nor pay her the time a day. I am too busy hitting on hotter younger girls and going balls deep. Next her. Dead to you. Another brick in the wall. Act accordingly.
BRRRAAAPPPPP

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate any replies, negative or positive
Dude! I gave you channels to look at on youtube. I gave you suggestions for books to read. "The Book of Pook" and "The Rational Male" you can find both on Amazon for cheap.

You need to forget about this woman. You already messed up. If you continue to try for her the less she will respect you.

Go back and reread everyones responses. I know it's not what you want to hear. But we are trying to help you. We are trying to help you to be the person to come out on top. We are trying to help you to not mess up with the next woman you have the hots for so that you can come back here and report that you did your research, acted like a man is supposed to act and the next woman gave your deek a heavenly experience.

You will not get anywhere with this chick you messed up with. If you do it'll be a pity date. Go read these books. (Especially "The Book of Pook". You need it.
If your ego is bruised you have this chick on the pedestal. Come on dude! We all had to learn through a tragedy much like what you are going through.

Forget about this woman. She already told you to stop contacting her. Stop giving her free attention. She's not the last hot chick on earth. Put your ego aside and do your research. Trust me, I know how you're feeling. Forget about her. Other women are out there.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
BondJamesBond424 - thanks, I’m checking them out, but there was no chimestry so did I really mess up if there was chemistry she would overlook, the things I did because I never did anything bad...like friends overlook arguments cos they have chemistry.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! I gave you channels to look at on youtube. I gave you suggestions for books to read. "The Book of Pook" and "The Rational Male" you can find both on Amazon for cheap.

You need to forget about this woman. You already messed up. If you continue to try for her the less she will respect you.

Go back and reread everyones responses. I know it's not what you want to hear. But we are trying to help you. We are trying to help you to be the person to come out on top. We are trying to help you to not mess up with the next woman you have the hots for so that you can come back here and report that you did your research, acted like a man is supposed to act and the next woman gave your deek a heavenly experience.

You will not get anywhere with this chick you messed up with. If you do it'll be a pity date. Go read these books. (Especially "The Book of Pook". You need it.
If your ego is bruised you have this chick on the pedestal. Come on dude! We all had to learn through a tragedy much like what you are going through.

Forget about this woman. She already told you to stop contacting her. Stop giving her free attention. She's not the last hot chick on earth. Put your ego aside and do your research. Trust me, I know how you're feeling. Forget about her. Other women are out there.
I know its not a good thing. But has anyone recovered one of these hopeless situations?