"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

FInally I got over my fear - INSPIRATION!

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Up until last night, I was an average frustrated chump who had only kissed one girl. About a year ago I lost a lot of weight (I used to be fat). Even though I'm looking good now, my confidence was totally shot from years of being fat. Now, as all of you, getting girls without being confident is damn near impossible.

So I started reading this forum a lot, checking out sosuave.com and working on my game. Last night I'm at my friend's house and this girl come's over who I've never met before and I was exuding confidence like a mofo. I totally acted like I didn't care about her but at the same time was never oturight mean or rude. After about 5 minutes, she starts talking about casual sex and how it's so liberating. She asks me if I've ever had casual sex, and I'm like "No, but I'd love to give it a shot." She kept on inching closer to me but I maintained my distance to kinda play "hard to get." All of a sudden she grabs me and we just start going at it in my friend's basement. We did everything short of sex, and only not that b/c we didn't have a condom.

Anyway, I know this may seem like nothing to some, but I just wanted to put this out there so that if there are other people like I was, they know all is not lost. Even if you've never hooked up with a girl, etc., it is possible and it WILL happen.

one love
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
WAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!

Way to be... god i love stories like this! Awesome job bud, keep it up!

Call her... and bring condoms...

Ttyl!
 

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Thanks dude. Yeah I def. got her number and will call her again. She was agressive. I'm like all scratched up now (it's kinda gross I know). I definitely now have a box sitting in my room and hopefully next weekend I'll get to put them to good use.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Things like that always happens whenever you stop giving a ****.
 

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
he thing is, right now i feel more confident than ever after that conquest and i bet it'll help to get more girls. it's like a huge circle of hot random sex. AND I'M IN THE CENTER OF IT! YES!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hey, before you know it you'll have to have your own secret service to protect you from all the women:cool:
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Hell ya dude.

This is goin in success stories. Cheers :cool:
 

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
thanks vincent. I'm getting excited for this weekend to a) either see this girl again or b) use my skills with someone else. I'll keep y'all up to date.
 
Top