Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finally got a Hotties number but when to call

loverboy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i am not really used to scoring women's numbers so here goes. was out the other night and decided to approach this unbelievably hot chic and flirt with her and what not well long story short she asked me to come to another place her and her friends were goin to well i couldn't, i had a early mornin but i asked what she was doin on Fri and asked her to come out to a pub then asked for her number and told her i would call on Fri, and when i left she was huggin on me and said talk to you Fri well question is Do i call Friday! or purposely not call until the next day, i have got 2 kinds of advice some from male friends who say stand her up and call Saturday and female friends who say trust them call Friday when i said and when she wants me to. so i decided to ask the Experts???? whatta all think

tonyw

Reaction score
Originally posted by loverboy2003
Hey i am not really used to scoring women's numbers so here goes. was out the other night and decided to approach this unbelievably hot chic and flirt with her and what not well long story short she asked me to come to another place her and her friends were goin to well i couldn't, i had a early mornin but i asked what she was doin on Fri and asked her to come out to a pub then asked for her number and told her i would call on Fri, and when i left she was huggin on me and said talk to you Fri well question is Do i call Friday! or purposely not call until the next day, i have got 2 kinds of advice some from male friends who say stand her up and call Saturday and female friends who say trust them call Friday when i said and when she wants me to. so i decided to ask the Experts???? whatta all think
Whatever you do, do NOT trust male friends when it comes to dating hot chicks. They will try and trip you up - it's a little thing called envy/jealousy.

Give her a call on Friday. What have you got to lose? Your female friends should be trusted more on this, as they can see it from a female perspective. Just try and meet her on Friday, pretty causal like.

Trust your own instincts on this one - you do know what to do if you ask yourself...

BTW try and continue doing what you were doing when you got her number. That's what she liked, remember that...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

Your "friends" are probably just trying to mess things up for you. Call her on Friday and see what happens. The worst that can happen is that she screens your call or flakes on you. You have nothing to lose.

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While it is said that you should definitely wait several days before you call a woman to arrange a date, there is a different approach you will have to take, given your specific circumstances.

If there is one thing that people hate, be it man or woman, is a person who says they will call on a certain day, and fail to do so. While some might say "it means you're being more of a challenge", it is really nothing more than breaking your word. You have said you would call on friday, and deliberately deciding not to do so is not being a challenge - it is nothing short of an infuriating trifle. How would you act if she had said she would call friday, and didn't bother?

You have to understand that there is a difference between being a challenging man that is hard for a woman to captivate, and a man who acts with too great a condescending attitude.

Good luck.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was me I would have called her later that evening or the day after and defenately on the day I promissed.

niteguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have told her you were going to call her on Friday. One of the many things I have learned from the DJ Bible. You should never give a Time, day or date. Keep her wondering if you are going to call her or not. Another thing don't listen to your friends. What do they know. They are probably very AFC and jealous that you got the ballz to talk to a hot girl. Since you said you were going to call her on Friday, you should live up to your obligation and give her a shout. What do you got to lose. Nothing.

-Jeremy

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by niteguy2003
You shouldn't have told her you were going to call her on Friday. One of the many things I have learned from the DJ Bible. You should never give a Time, day or date. Keep her wondering if you are going to call her or not. Another thing don't listen to your friends. What do they know. They are probably very AFC and jealous that you got the ballz to talk to a hot girl. Since you said you were going to call her on Friday, you should live up to your obligation and give her a shout. What do you got to lose. Nothing.

-Jeremy
I agree and disagree. I agree that you shouldn't let the girl know you're going to call the next day or a couple days later. But if you call on the day that you wanted to call her and she doesn't pick up.. leaving her a VM that you'll call back at a certain time again show signs of respect to the girl AND lets the girl anticipate your call.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should call when you said you would. In future don't say when you will call.

Don't stress over the call either. There is a chances are she may not pick up, may not be in, or it may not work out anyway. This should relieve the pressure if you start to feel nervous.

Also bear in mind if she had been drinking she may feel differently when sobered up. That's just the way it is.

Congratulations on closing for the number, this is a major sticking point for many guys! ;)

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just call her. There isn't a magical time where you should. Just do it, but not too much. That also does not mean you should always ignore her calls and you call her instead.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Man, please. Don't worry at all if you told her when you were going to call! If she makes an actual decision to Not pick up the phone because you called on the day you said you would, fukk her. She is an idiot. This way of thinking is retarded.

Be confident in you decisions and let her know what's up. Hey, I'm gonna give you a call on Friday to let you know what's going down, cool? That's it. Your aim is to have a good time and get on with your life...not to worry about the small shi t in between.

Basically, you should not be an act. If you really want to take this girl to a pub and have a few drinks. Take her to the pub and have a few. Enjoy getting to know her and trying to feel her out.

By the way, c'mon man. Yeah, you would be *real* cool by standing her up. Just don't give a shi t and say what you want to her. She needs to be down with your plan if she's cool enough to stick around.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never tell a girl EXACTLY when your going to call her, that kills a lot of the mystery and in a sense gives her the upper hand right off the bat. However now that you've told her you'll call on Friday, do it. Don't listen to anyone but US on this!!!! I don't think your guy friends are jealous, but they're most likely chumps, and your female friends, unless your super close with them will give you the movie like romantic bullshyt advice we come to expect from them.

Call her Friday, if she doesn't pick up leave a voice-mail telling her you'll try calling again. If you call again and she doesn't answer, tell her to call you back and leave your # with her voicemail. If she doesn't call back, then NEXT!!!

PIMP

loverboy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep yep thanks boys i just gave her a shout and it was a lil shakey she asked who this was on the phone i told her and where we met she was Hmm... i dont remember i said ouch yah that hurts then laughed told her when i met her she wanted to chill at this pub and after a few seconds she was like Oh ya i remember whats up and shyt then i told her if she aint busy i am gonna be there with some friends she should come then she was Hmm well me and my friends are starting to drink early but ya give me a call round 8 or so( i called her at like lil after 5) so ya told her talk to ya later Aight peace wich i always do i am kinda a hippy so to speak she said ya cool later,, so does that happen to you guys women dont remember w were both fairly drunk so maybe thats why is it cool that it took her a few seconds to remember me or should i be worred?? whatta u guys think??

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, if she wanted to hang with you she would have damn well remembered who you were. Not to break your spirits, just honest. But you can call her just for the hell of it...Tell Her and her friends to meet you guys wherever you're at.

If she doesn't answer or says she doesn't want to hang...then erase, burn and trash the number right then and there. It would be pointless to pursue.

And I really don't agree with the idea that you can't tell a girl when you're going to call or whatever...the mystery is gone (?). A girl should have more interest in you then if you can 'act' like you're a mystery. The mystery should be in your movement, thinking and voice...not in a front. Besides, if you really are hard to weigh you don't have to worry about that BS.

loverboy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya i dunno i now think this chic was screwin with me here cuz Like i said i called her she played like she didn't remember me(could be a mind trick or not i dunno) then "Oh ya i remember sorry" then she said she would like to come buit i should call her a few hours later so like 8 so i called at 8 30 or so and there was no answer so i hung up, i was thinkin of just forgetting bout this chic But some of my female friends actually know her and told me i should call her again later that night and tell her i was actually there where i asked her to come and shyt like that, but i said No i aint callin 3 times in one night so... they were tellin me to call her again tomorrow midday Saturday and ask her to come hang out But i dunno i am thinkin this chic was screwin with me or whatever but these are females i am takin advice from good or bad i dunno but they sau it happens and she just may forgot or had her phone off or whatever so.... whatta u guys think should i call again or not??????????? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's just doesn't care about you bro. can't you see it? if she doesn't remember you then she probably never really had any interest. even enough to remember you. let her go. you're putting in too much effort for nothing. it's not worth it unless you're really desperate, which won't work either.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call when you want to.

But no sooner than 3 days from getting the number.

Remember, You are a DJ and you are busy.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on where you met her.

If it was at a bar or club or an extremely social setting like that, call her the same night. This "wait 3 days" or **** like that is old school from the days when you met chicks through social circles.

Any hot chick from a bar/club gives out her number probably a dozen times (and that's just the real numbers she gave out). Even if you two had a rockin' great convo / makeout / dance or whatever, odds are she'll barely remember who you are after a few days. Hell, I don't even remember the face of the girl I was making out with last week.

The important thing is to maintain her attraction, emotional state and connection with you. You can set up a meet after that. Hell, if you've got good phone game, you can sometimes get her sexual and pull an ONS. Anyways, that's just for bar/club game.

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If it was at a bar or club or an extremely social setting like that, call her the same night. This "wait 3 days" or **** like that is old school from the days when you met chicks through social circles."

the same night?

I have to disagree. I would never call the same night. Hell if your at a club till 2-3am when are you gonna call 5am?

And if the girl doesn't remember you then:
A)she was waay too drunk, I personally don't like wasting my time with these girls.

B)Might need a quick jog of memory, describe place, yourself..etc but then she should be like "oohh yeah sorry yeah..."and then show lots of interest. Most likely she just forgot your name. Which happens and is not THAT big a deal. I forget even really hot girls names all the time(course I could tell you all about their low cut top/skirt haha)

C)you weren't worth remembering...ie you have no chance

To the original poster

In your case I say you NEXT her b/c she said to call back later, bad sign in itself, and when you did nobody answered. I would have left a voicemail something along the lines of "too bad we couldn't meet up, maybe we can try it again sometime...leave your number"

I would then forget about her compeletely, if she does call then great, if not great....moving on

In General as far as when to call:

I usually go out on the weekend Th, Fri, Sat so if I get a number I call early the next week Mon, Tues and set something up for the following weekend.

just my 2 cents

Balla

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pro
I would call when you want to.

But no sooner than 3 days from getting the number.

Remember, You are a DJ and you are busy.
B U L L S H I T !

If you got a nr from a chick, ESPECIALLY if it's a club/party nr, call SAME NIGHT! This shows value and builds attraction because you are still "fresh" in her memory and you show her that you are not another idiot. It depends somewhat on the girl but still... And another very good thing about calling later that night, if you are lucky you catch her when she's in bed which is very good because then she is already in that setting when you are talking to her and hitting her spots verbally.

You know another thing? Forget _ALL_ phonerules. The length you talk, what you talk about, when you call. Long chats aslong as they are going smooth can build a heapload of attraction and rapport and get her deeper interested.

A "DJ" isn't "too busy" he is _SUAVE_, he is a man.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by balla

I have to disagree. I would never call the same night. Hell if your at a club till 2-3am when are you gonna call 5am?
Exactly, she will be in bed, she still has some remaining emotional state, and you don't have to compete with other AMOGs.

And if the girl doesn't remember you then:
A)she was waay too drunk, I personally don't like wasting my time with these girls.
So what? You're going in for the lay, drunk, mildly drunk, or stone cold sober; a lay is still a lay.

B)Might need a quick jog of memory, describe place, yourself..etc but then she should be like "oohh yeah sorry yeah..."and then show lots of interest. Most likely she just forgot your name. Which happens and is not THAT big a deal. I forget even really hot girls names all the time(course I could tell you all about their low cut top/skirt haha)
And what do you expect will happen when you call in three days?

C)you weren't worth remembering...ie you have no chance
Again, so what? Maybe the field game wasn't strong, but a strong phone game can still extract a day2 if not a same night shag.

What exactly do you think you lose if you call the same night? Coming off as needy? So long as you have strong congruency with your personality and control the frame of her reality, it doesn't matter.

A lot of naturals that I hang out with down here in the Hollywood area do this. What do you think happens at Last Call for Alcohol, ie Tug of War, when the chicks who want to get laid are making their final selections?