Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finally back to gym

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took long enough; I didn't do gym since my college days (when it was optional as a subject), and with starting a new job in January I slacked off and gained weight and immediately felt less energetic for anything. Just found a fantastic gym 5 mins away from my place and close to work, which has a brilliant egym system. Basically, it measures you and then you have like 20 or so stations, that adapt to your specifics and you perform the reps and the weight with a visual feedback; kind of like playing a game, keeping the ball in the curved line. Brilliant, fun, engaging and time flies by and fits into my daily schedule well!

Find a system that works best for you and that keeps it fun and engaging, and things like going to the gym become something you look very much forward to. The fact that there's hb's there doesn't hurt either!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym hero... I like it. Wish we had that here. Lol

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym hero... I like it. Wish we had that here. Lol
Man it makes ALL the difference for me. No need to think about what I gotta do, etc. Just go there, go through all machines in order, done for the day! Loving it and finally excited about going to the gym.