Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Final class w/ ex (thoughts, lessons, takeaway)

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this class and my ex of 8 months is in. This is the last class we'll have ever since she transfers and I start my career program.

We caught up. This has woken my eye up to dating and makes me overall more bitter, grateful, and stoic about life as a whole.

To be frank, I should not be in this classroom. If I had pushed myself further I would've been in the program already and not have to see her again which makes me realize looking back or even seeing anyone who you shared a past with is pointless. Especially since she was on track to graduate before me, now I'm going to graduate before her. Just being in the same position (as of now) makes me wish I had excelled just so that in the future she could see I'm ahead.

She told me she had a f*** buddy for almost a year. I'm not sure whether it's the guy I saw her with or a new person (she reached out after 4 months, maybe after the monkey branch breaks up). But nonetheless, it's disappointing to see a woman who preached to me about marriage and love just be f*** and tossed. She confessed she gave up on marriage too. She also got a tattoo recently.

Though it is good we're not together and will never be, I cannot afford a woman like that to raise my children.

Since being single and going on multiple dates, meeting w*ores, being friends w/ woman; this catch up with my ex has crystalized the dating scene to me. I don't want to be here all day...so I'll just give a couple of pointers most men don't discuss...

1. If a woman f*** you, she's most likely only f***ing you. No need to be worried about her cheating.
2. If you treat the woman right once you f***, she'll be locked in. If she's not BPD, no need to worry about other much, only maintaining yourself.
3. You need experience to determine whether a girl is quality or not and how to react to her behaviors.
4. Let her do more than she does for you. Your money is your money, her money is your money.
5. Actions/Silence > Words
6. No need to look back. If you're valuable you won't regret or care in the future. Constantly improve.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the TLDR version, its basically something like this:

"I gave this random h0 exclusivity. Eventually we broke up and she started having casual sex with Chad and Tyrone, no strings attached. Why the hell did I even gave her exclusivity for in the 1st place? In retrospect, maybe there were a few red flags I missed. I need to screen better in the future".

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dr.Suave

It takes time to learn and understand dating especially when you're going into the jungle alone without guidance. I don't regret giving her exclusivity and I don't think she's a hoe. People do things based on circumstances.

Thanks.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
@Dr.Suave

It takes time to learn and understand dating especially when you're going into the jungle alone without guidance. I don't regret giving her exclusivity and I don't think she's a hoe. People do things based on circumstances.

Thanks.
I saw your original reply before the edit, maybe I pushed a button. Most of us have been in similar situations. Hell, I do regret giving exclusivity to most of my exes.

I do think she´s a h0 based on the information you provided, but whatever. I dont know her, or you; its just a personal opinion and Im just some guy on the Internet.

I dont mean to attack you, or kick you while you are down (or anyone here, really). Its just my version of though love.

And I agree with some of what you said: It takes time. We learn, we improve, rinse & repeat. Im sure you will meet a better girl sooner rather than later and forget this one.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it. I talk to people the same way too. You say it, how you see it.

But I don't think women are hoes to just be hoes bro. It's a deeper psychological issue with most of them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every relationship that ends is another opportunity to understand who you are, what you need, or don't need. Puts it all in perspective. It's a chance to heal and grow. Learn from the negative, and appreciate the positive.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she had a f*** buddy for almost a year. I'm not sure whether it's the guy I saw her with or a new person (she reached out after 4 months, maybe after the monkey branch breaks up). But nonetheless, it's disappointing to see a woman who preached to me about marriage and love just be f*** and tossed. She confessed she gave up on marriage too. She also got a tattoo recently.
Pretty common story. She monkey branched, got pumped and dumped, reached back out to you for validation, changed her views on the happily ever after, and got a tattoo to deal with the trauma.

Does she look any different in the eyes now?

Brush it off, learn from the experience, and keep improving on your life’s path. This will become a blip on the radar in time. You deserve better, and will get it.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One takeaway here as well is there was no reason to be her emotional sounding board after the two of you broke up. Banging a FB for a year? **** that. Tell her to go unload on her girlfriends rather than you.

Never put a woman ahead of your purpose in life.
Don't put her on a pedestral. You definitely have the Madonna Complex in full force right now regarding her.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every dude needs to get their heartbroken and have the wool removed from their eyes at some point, better to happen young than old. Hurts for a bit, but then you get toughened up with calluses and keep pushing forward with new perspectives and experience.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you learned not to give exclusivity too easily.