Filthy Rich: Permission to Cheat?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thisishowitis said:
"Natural born con artists" haha, complete horse-sh1t.
No matter how big of a Man you are, no matter how much of a "DJ", you WILL be conned and manipulated by women throughout your life.

When women cheat, it's usually because their husband, or boyfriend, is a complete dorky loser who doesn't know how to be a man.
I agree with the principle behind this statement, however, it places BLAME squarely on the man, and gives the woman no accountability.

Yes, many times when a man becomes complacent, it is the catalyst for a woman to cheat, but you can't automatically assume that it is an action or inaction on the part of the man that gives her reason to cheat. It is subject to her perception of the situation, which is very easy for women to flip around in their head to suit their own situation. Contrary to what women say ("He's just doesn't take care of me like he used to") it isn't always the mans fault.

I "lost" a chick to her "biological imperative" awhile back. She knew I wasn't gonna settle down, so she grabbed up the first guy who WAS ready to get married. Had nothing to do with ME (her best friend clued me in on the whole situation) it was HER "need" to settle down with a provider type that led her away from me, and not my "lack of manliness".

It annoys me when dudes get mad at women for cheating. When you get a burned by a woman, it's because you weren't being a f1cking man. When she ain't happy, isn't sexually satisfied, and feels no connection to you, don't be mad at her for having her needs fulfilled by another man.
The problem is, you can be the proverbial "perfect man", but sometimes it just doesn't mean sh!t. Wrong place at the wrong time, and it doesn't matter what you do or don't do.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a woman that is faithful and doesn't cheat then find yourself a woman that is not a hoe. It is really that simple.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thisishowitis said:
It annoys me when dudes get mad at women for cheating.
It annoys me when dudes try to rationalize a woman's disrespect, poor character, and otherwise unacceptable behavior.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
No matter how big of a Man you are, no matter how much of a "DJ", you WILL be conned and manipulated by women throughout your life.
Maybe you've been conned and manipulated. But that's your problem.

I won't let it happen in the first place. If someone attempts it, they are out of my life immediately. I'll find someone who won't attempt to play such games.

STR8UP said:
I agree with the principle behind this statement, however, it places BLAME squarely on the man, and gives the woman no accountability.

Yes, many times when a man becomes complacent, it is the catalyst for a woman to cheat, but you can't automatically assume that it is an action or inaction on the part of the man that gives her reason to cheat. It is subject to her perception of the situation, which is very easy for women to flip around in their head to suit their own situation. Contrary to what women say ("He's just doesn't take care of me like he used to") it isn't always the mans fault.

I "lost" a chick to her "biological imperative" awhile back. She knew I wasn't gonna settle down, so she grabbed up the first guy who WAS ready to get married. Had nothing to do with ME (her best friend clued me in on the whole situation) it was HER "need" to settle down with a provider type that led her away from me, and not my "lack of manliness".
Yeah I agree, that why I said, "When women cheat, it's usually because their husband, or boyfriend, is a complete dorky loser who doesn't know how to be a man.

My perspective doesn't speak for every situation. But probably a good amount of them.

STR8UP said:
The problem is, you can be the proverbial "perfect man", but sometimes it just doesn't mean sh!t. Wrong place at the wrong time, and it doesn't matter what you do or don't do.
That's true. And if that's the case, just find another woman.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
It annoys me when dudes try to rationalize a woman's disrespect, poor character, and otherwise unacceptable behavior.
Yeah if you meet a woman like that, it's probably because she has no father, or, her father abused her. That will f1ck anybody up. I only say this because my own mother was abused by her parents and it hurt her very badly. She would be someone that most people would call, "disrespectful and rude", but she really wasn't a bad person. And I believe some women are the same way.

If you walk up to an attractive woman and she has an attitude, it's usually just a weak front that she puts up to see if you're man enough. Most men will either suck up to her, or get mad at her, but these 2 reactions are very unattractive to her.

Often, an attractive woman might have a b1tch shield up, but, if you're genuine and honest with your intentions, this quickly breaks through most b1tch shields, at least in my experience.

But, if a woman is being disrepectful and rude, and continues to be so, even when you're trying to create a genuine connection, go find some other woman to talk to. I guarantee, there are many good, attractive women out there. It's also useful to have a positive mindset when meeting people, because people will pick up on the positive energy.

No, my perspective can't speak for all perspectives and situations out there. But I believe it might helpful.

crashbutnotburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
If you want a woman that is faithful and doesn't cheat then find yourself a woman that is not a hoe. It is really that simple.
It really is not.

STR8UP said:

Been there. Feel your pain. Gotta head out to my date here in a minute. I'll file an AAR when I return. Or in the morning, I hope. :rockon:

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually from what I have seen it is. Not EVERY single woman is going to cheat. But, if you have a woman that has had sex with a lot of men, and then expect her to just settle down... I don't think that works. The thing about women that aren't hoes is that they don't like guys that have been around.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
Actually from what I have seen it is. Not EVERY single woman is going to cheat.
Not every woman is GOING TO cheat, but every woman is CAPABLE of cheating.

But, if you have a woman that has had sex with a lot of men, and then expect her to just settle down... I don't think that works.
I don't believe this is necessarily true. She might be SLIGHTLY more likely to cheat if she has had many partners, but I doubt it makes her significantly more likely to cheat. Just my guess, but I don't think there is an "inverse relationship", so to speak.

The thing about women that aren't hoes is that they don't like guys that have been around.
This I don't believe AT ALL. Women generally WANT a more sexually experienced man, regardless of their own situation.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP I don't know where you get that idea. If a very attractive girl that's a virgin (by choice) meets a guy and finds out he's been with a lot of women, she will lose interest in him. It is the same idea as when some women lose interest in guys they find are players.

All the chicks I know to be hoes are unfaithful, and it is almost like they can't be tied down or have one **** to play with. They need variety.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
STR8UP I don't know where you get that idea. If a very attractive girl that's a virgin (by choice) meets a guy and finds out he's been with a lot of women, she will lose interest in him. It is the same idea as when some women lose interest in guys they find are players.
I can assure you this is not always true. One of my plates is a virgin and while she offers to let me into the golden land every so often I'm not planning on going there. For one I know it means a lot to her and I don't want to be a bastard. Secondly once we did that, the pressure for exclusivity would increase and probably deadlines would be set and then expire with all that unwanted drama.

As it is now she is young, beautiful and compliant with "making sure I'm happy" without the devirginizing process. Just like I like her. She is well aware that I have been around, after all I'm 22 years older than she is and I've never been a monk or priest.

Beware all blanket rules, even this one.

MisterSinister said:
Actually from what I have seen it is. Not EVERY single woman is going to cheat.
I agree, some will absolutely not, some will every chance and most are in between.

What *I* have seen is that every woman has an inner freak that wants to be played with.

1. Some let it out in the open for all to see. I personally can't stand these types, but they can be short term fun. They are sluts or whores.
  2. Some cannot allow the freak show out at all. They just don't ever express it. I've known a very few of those too, and they typically are angry and go through life pretty unhappy, with something missing from their lives they cannot identify.
  3. Some let it out, but cannot stand to have the people who know her as an angel know her inner slut as well. This is very common in western women and is *I* believe the core of most female cheating, although they are experts at rationalizing it away 78,234,882 different ways. And counting.
  4. The kind I like are comfortable with their inner slut, they understand the naturalness of it and still have the class to keep it on a leash and not whore it out all over the place. They are vanishingly rare in modern western civilization, seemingly replaced with the whore archtype enmasse some time ago. My experience is that these are the ones to look for.

Last edited:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
So where did you meet this virgin?
We share a common interest and met coincidentally. No, not at the Juarez donkey show.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well something sounds off about her. Why is a 20 something year old virgin seeing a guy that is over 20 years older than her? I am not sure I'd believe her if I was in your position and she told me that she hadn't had sex before.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
Well something sounds off about her. Why is a 20 something year old virgin seeing a guy that is over 20 years older than her?
She just turned 20 actually, not 20-something. If you think something sounds off about her then I guess that's between you and your preconceived notions. For what it's worth she's the physically hottest looking plate I've ever had going, 8 or 8.5 face and maybe a 9+ body, built like a swimmer or dancer.

Obviously according to tastes. If you like big fat asses and G cups she's definitely not your thing.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she is 20 and a virgin it IS pretty strange. Maybe she is looking for a father figure or it is something other reason, but that is just not normal. You're basing your opinion on a girl that is nowhere near the norm and I know that most virgins don't like a guy that's been around.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
FCUK THat troll under the bridge. YOU ARE 100% correct my friend. lets get together some time so we can get dressed with fur boas and a furry vest and a crazy loking hat and pick up these girls.
THANK YOU! Now I know exactly what I am going to be for Halloween this year.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
Well if she is 20 and a virgin it IS pretty strange.
I've had a close taste, er, look and I'm no gyno but I believe she's telling the truth.

MisterSinister said:
Maybe she is looking for a father figure or it is something other reason, ....
Ya sure, she's clearly defective. She's not behaving the way your internally generated model predicted. I don't mean to sound snarky but you're saying things here with no possible basis in any factual reason.

MisterSinister said:
.... I know that most virgins don't like a guy that's been around.
No you don't. You can't possibly KNOW something like that as fact since there are just too many girls out there to be personally polled by one guy. You're taking either what you've been told, speculation, or observations from your personal results and extrapolating it to every inexperienced woman in the Universe.

I'm telling you that MY experience and observations (as well as others apparently, scroll up) are 180 degrees different. Why would that be? That is an interesting question but in any case the statement that "virgins prefer inexperienced guys" is clearly not a true blanket statement.

I've been with and involved with more than a few girls under say, 25 and many of them had been with 0-4 guys before me. Most 1-2, but still pretty inexperienced. None of them seemed the least bit put off by guys with experience, and most were if anything sort of intrigued by it.

The biggest issue with really young girls is that you can't go to most of the really fun places and the old movie line joke ("I'll take one adult and ...... well I guess 2 adult tickets please") gets old after a bit.

In the case of this particular girl her family is pretty strict Catholics and apparently it's really important to her that she not step over this particular line until she is with someone who will or has committed. She has grown to know me and correctly deduces that I am not a heartless dirtbag, and that *I* would feel certain guilt and other motivations if I hit it. In short she is trying the oldest trick in the book to get me to commit to her exclusively.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is called applying common sense. You think it is normal for a 20 year old to be dating a 40 something year old. I can tell you that is not the opinion of most people.

I know plenty of girls that are inexperienced and they will NOT date a guy they think is a player. I'm sure her catholic background conflicts with the idea of dating a much older person. I can either take what a few guys say on a message board or look at my experiences and the experiences of other guys I know personally and it is pretty obvious what inexperienced religious women tend to go for.

Of course when I say most girls I am speaking of most of the ones I know that is a given. I think that is understood.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you that MY experience and observations (as well as others apparently, scroll up) are 180 degrees different. Why would that be? That is an interesting question but in any case the statement that "virgins prefer inexperienced guys" is clearly not a true blanket statement.

I've been with and involved with more than a few girls under say, 25 and many of them had been with 0-4 guys before me. Most 1-2, but still pretty inexperienced. None of them seemed the least bit put off by guys with experience, and most were if anything sort of intrigued by it.
My last g/f was 21. Had been with one guy her whole life before me (as far as I could tell it was the truth). In the two years we were together I don't ever remember her even ASKING how many women I had been with, but she knew I had "experience", and she could have cared less. Probably made me look like more of a man, matter of fact.

A couple of g/f's before her was 20 and had only been with two guys. Again, not even an issue.

This guy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

The biggest issue with really young girls is that you can't go to most of the really fun places and the old movie line joke ("I'll take one adult and ...... well I guess 2 adult tickets please") gets old after a bit.
haha....there's a 43-44 yr old hairdresser I know....pretty edgy guy....we were talking about meeting up down town the other night and he's like , "well, there's one problem. My girl is only 20".

God bless him.

bigjohnson said:
I've had a close taste, er, look and I'm no gyno but I believe she's telling the truth..........In the case of this particular girl her family is pretty strict Catholics and apparently it's really important to her that she not step over this particular line until she is with someone who will or has committed.
Not slamming your chick or anything, but it never ceases to amaze me how women can separate "sexual activity" from "sex".

I'm sorry, but if you've been "down there", she isn't a virgin in my eyes. I suppose technically speaking she might be, but this whole "As long as the head of a d!ck doesn't make it past my outer labia" thing is utterly ridiculous and just goes to show how absofukkinglutely RETARDED this religious stigma against sex is.

People will do now and find a way to justify later.

MisterSinister said:
You think it is normal for a 20 year old to be dating a 40 something year old. I can tell you that is not the opinion of most people.
Another one of THESE guys.

Good luck with the grannies buddy. SOMEONE has to love older women!

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what I am talking about huh? You guys are hilarious. There are a lot of guys that have lost girls because they thought they were players or had too many women. Do you get what I am saying? I'm sure you've heard of cases like that.

Just like you're saying a guy that is very experienced can get a lot of very unexperienced young women... that is the same thing as say some other dude saying that male virgins have a lot of women that want to have sex with them. Just because it happens (and both scenarios do) doesn't mean it is the norm.

Not slamming your chick or anything, but it never ceases to amaze me how women can separate "sexual activity" from "sex".

I'm sorry, but if you've been "down there", she isn't a virgin in my eyes. I suppose technically speaking she might be, but this whole "As long as the head of a d!ck doesn't make it past my outer labia" thing is utterly ridiculous and just goes to show how absofukkinglutely RETARDED this religious stigma against sex is.

This why I highly doubt she is a virgin. Also Str8up, you said some younger chick told you she's only been with one or 2 guys. Did you actually believe it? You know they lie about that sort of thing, and there really isn't a good way to tell if you think about it.

And, I will have you know that I can attract a lot of really hot young women (anywhere from 18 and up). Even high school girls flirt with me. I'm just not naive enough to believe what they say about their sexual experience.